Hospital trip..

mummyoftwo12

Reaction score
Ended up in hospital yesetrday after a fall landing on my knee then my tummy :(..was a big shock and they wanted to check everything is okay and thankfully baby is fine..I was due to get my bloods for cholestasis taken this week so she said she would take them there and then to save me coming back up in a couple of days..when I was leaving I asked if they would get in touch if the results were not normal and she said no they will review them in your consultation appointment which is not til another 8 days..surely they should let me know before that if there is something wrong so they can keep an eye on baby..is this normal?..now I'm wishing I had waited till Wednesday to get them taken then I wouldn't be wondering..also my consultant told me to have them repeated two weeks From when I saw him which would be on Wednesday do to think it matters its been done 4 days early?

I had tests done which they were going to review with me In a week, i got a phone call 2 days later asking me to come back in sooer,, if anything is abnormal the labs will normally get In touch with mw or dr and ask you to come down, some bloods need a little longer but most results are back on the system after 4 hours, if youre concerned about anything phone and ask for the results

Thanks Hun..that's what I was thinking they would ring me if there was something was wrong..I know they did last time..I'm just a worrier I worry about everything! Lol x

Sorry to hear about your fall, hope your ok! In terms of the test results I have tended to find that they contact you earlier if something does come back that needs attention but they tell you the longest case scenario for reaults being hiven back as this is what happens if everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back