Hospital tour today

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well, been to "The Birth Place" at Medway hospital today - and I'm surprised how lovely it was!

People had said it was nice but I definately wanna go there now! DH loved it too. Much nicer atmosphere.

Just need Pip to arrive between 37-41+5 (naturally) and I'm allowed in! Lol!

If I have to be induced I'm not allowed so, Pip listen to mummy, u HAVE to come out between those times!

Getting very excited now! Lol!

Glad you liked the hospital... Now just need pip to cooperate like a good little boy! :)

Yay glad you liked it. I loved it so just hoping bubs plays ball. Fingers crossed for us both!! x

Hope Pip co-operates for you then. He could still come on 29/02 and go there then :) xx

Ooooooh very exciting! Really hope the LO co-operates!

Han we may even end up there at the same time!

Would be kinda cool! Lol

Yeah that is true only 4 days between our DD. Fingers crossed its not much after them though! i really really hope baby comes naturally as don't want to have to go over and be induced and end up in main bit.

But bubs will come when ready i think lol x

I think I will be 9 days late but DH seems to think Pip is gonna arrive in the next couple of weeks!

Leap year! Lol.

I am hoping bubs makes an arrival before DD but chances of that are highly unlikely. I am quite shocked with how many ppl have to be induced! x

I know. I really dont want to be induced :(

Once I get to 37 weeks I will be trying everything to start labour!

So pleased you like your "birth place" not long now hey!! So, do you think you will be early then? Unfortunately, my doctor scared me by saying my baby was small so i think i might either be on time or late. Need to let my little chip bake a bit more i think. I think you mentioned you were measuring two weeks ahead didn't you? What do these measurements mean anyhoo, what do they know. Only a scan tells the truth.

You got everything prepared? I finish work on the 27th after that im off out shopping for last little bits. We have no nursery yet but Chip will be in with us anyway. She will be in a moses basket to start with then the cot will be in our room for a short while as well.

Sooooo excited i'm not that nervous about the birth i just cant wait to meet her! :)

Sorry i rambled a bit x

Lol kerrieanne!

Nursery is nearly done, just finishing touches left to do (dressing the cot, putting up curtians, shelves, pics, coat rack and fitting dimmer switch). I posted pics in the feb baby thread :D still got a couple of bits to buy for hospital bag and need to wash Pip's clothes for hospital bag this weekend then that's that done :D

It's the fundal height that's measuring big, always has done. I think it's just his long legs, as at my 22 week scan his thigh bone measured 23w 4d!

I think I'm gonna be 9 days late and Pip will be born on the leap year. DH is convinced he will come early though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back