Hospital or homebirth?

vixforever

Reaction score
What sort of birth do you intend on having?? I plan on a hospital birth x

Hospital birth...would love a home birth but I'm havin a vbac so v much doubt they'll let me deliver at home xx

Hospital - Id like a home birth but I live with my parents lol

Hospital, id love a home birth but hubby says no :(

Hospital - I never get past 35 weeks so home birth is a no no but can't say its something I've yearned :) I'm quite happy to do it in hospital :)

It'll be hospital for my first - I intend to be surrounded by as many medical professionals as physically possible!! lol!

Although once I know what's what i'd definately like to try a home birth in the future x

It's my second vbac and after my first induction and c section then my second meconium, cord wrapped round the neck twice and oxygen given and throat sucked out vbac I'm opting for a def hospital birth and hoping this time (praying) for a straight forward ouch I'm in labour getto the hosp and push baby out wosh no stiches and happy boy/girl lol!!!!

It'll be hospital for my first - I intend to be surrounded by as many medical professionals as physically possible!! lol!

Although once I know what's what i'd definately like to try a home birth in the future x

With a homebirth you get 2 midwives, soley to yourself for as long as you need them for, you get FAR more medical attention and always from the same people than you ever would in hospital.

Hospital :) i did think about home birth but midwifes were against it for me (dunno why) But if lil man is big then i will have to have a Registra at birth anyway x

When my midwife asked me about where I want to give birth she sort of didnt mention a home one lol but I prefer a hospital one if I'm honest anyway x

As much as I'd love a homebirth, I've opted for hospital as it's my first one. My BP has been a bit high too so doubt they would allow it anyway...OH probably wouldn't help clean up either!! He's useless like that!

Midwifes are supposed to clean up labour related mess before they leave..(Or so I was told)

With a homebirth you get 2 midwives, soley to yourself for as long as you need them for, you get FAR more medical attention and always from the same people than you ever would in hospital.

I'd love to have a home birth I really would - my only main worry is that as I don't have ANY idea what to expect i'd want to have all pain relief methods available if I cant cope - although I only want Peth and G&A anyway...can they give you Peth at home?

Also - wouldn't it be too late for me to decide on a home birth now - i'll be 34 weeks when I see MW next x

Yea they can give you pethadine at home hunni x it's never too late Hun x

Homebirth over here! Can't wait x x

Think its just stuff like epidurals they cant give you at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back