Hospital for me now

mustard

Reaction score
What is it about the 34 week midwife check. After Jayx yesterday the same has happened to me. Went for routine midwife this morning and my blood pressure has gone from 120/67 last check to 128/90 today and then she re-measured it and it was even higher so I have to go into the hospital in an hour to be monitored. I knew this pregnancy was going to smoothly and that there must be a hiccup sometime. My pee was fine and baby seems happy so hopefully it is nothing but hubby has cancelled an important work meeting to come with me even though I told him he didn't need to, so I love him even more than usual.

I'll update when I get home.

Good luck...sure everything is fine they are just doing it to be on the safe side :) xx

I had to do that after my 31 week. Fingers crossed my 35 week check on Monday goes ok!

Hope ur ok hunny xxx

Best off getting it checked hun. Hope all is ok xxxxxxxxx

Hope everything goes ok for you!
Seem's something with around 34weeks, as I went into hospital last friday, but had my 34week check on Wednesday at 34+1 and things were ok as I had only just been seen by hospital day before. x

Hope all is well hun with u & LO they monitored me for about an hour lastnite, it gave me a bit of a fright too right enough because everythings been straight forward so far!ur in the right place best to be safe than sorry thinkin of u xx

Good luck, hope it goes well!

Lovely DH you've got there! :love:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support girls. It was nothing in the end, midwife at hospital remeasured bp twice and rechecked urine and all was totally normal. BP was 130/70 so don't know what this morning was about. TOld me to get it checked again next week and report if any problems but I feel fine and baby is kicking away happily so Fx it was just a little blip.

Probably being told it was a bit high made it higher lol. Glad everything's ok xxxxxxxx

Glad all is ok hunnie x i remember at 37 weeks the student mw did my bp as mw was asking about my spd and my blood pressure was thru the roof lol. Maybe u were feeling a bit anxious about the appointment xx

I definately think once she said it was high that I tensed up for second reading I couldn't help it. The midwife said being anxious wouldn't affect the bottom reading only the top one so I don't know what that was about.

Aw glad alls ok hunni best to get checked out, im surprised my bp not through the roof when i go i hate having it done! xx

my OH has that White Coat Syndrome, he's only got to drive past the doctors and his bp goes up lol. I don't honestly think there is anything "normal" or predictable in pregnancy so who knows? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back