hospital bits

Sam2013

Reaction score
What sort of nightie r we meant to get can anyone like post a pic off something that we r meant to get please x

What ever you are comfy in hun. I got two cheap ones from primark both have button down top bits so I can breast feed and if they got bloody n manky during /after labour they can be chucked they are dark colours il see if I can find a link to something similar x

I got a large nighty with front buttons from matalan (cheap) for labour and a nice set of pjs and light weight dressing gown and slippers for after birth just to chill in and for comfort xx

I just got a cheap nightshirt style one from Matalan and then some pj's n matching dressing gown for after xx

Yup I got several of the cheap ones from primark so if they get grotty they can be chucked x

R u ll planning to bf I plan to so am I better getting a nightie x

R u ll planning to bf I plan to so am I better getting a nightie x

I'm planning to and really its what you feel comfy in I think it will be easier to go to loo and change pads etc in a nighty and it buttons down to bf so thats why iv gone with those x

Pity they don't do nice ones lol all I've seen is granny type ones lol

I just got a massive t-shirt for labour and for my pyjamas, I've got some lightweight bottoms and some nice soft nursing vests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back