Hospital bags

Gemsy

Reaction score
I am planning on a hand luggage size bag for my stuff, and then a smaller one for baby's stuff - is this the usual thing to do, or are you ladies putting everything in one bigger bag?

i have a pull along hand luggage bag for me and was going to put baby stuff in seperate bag and her first outfit in a carrier bag, midwife said they will ask for this once baby born so rather then rustling through bag you can hand her that

i am 35 weeks and not even packed yet!!

I've got a hand luggage size case and my changing bag! xx

what changing bag have u brought? cant decide what one to buy

thats mad as i looked at that one today as i love her stuff... and its oil cover so wipe clean, is it very big??
xx

big enough but not massive about the same sort of size as a laptop bag! its got lots of different pockets which I like xx

I've got a hand luggage size case for my stuff and using my changing bag for babys stuff.... quite a large changing bag!

I have a holdall with a co op bag inside it the co op plastic bag is my stuff for during labour or nightys fan sweets etc etc then everything else inthere is for after ie towel and pads outfit spare pants etc etc. Then baby has a seperate bag of stuff lol x

I have a medium size, pull along holdall for my stuff and changing bag for babies.

They have been sat on my dining table for weeks now and my sister in law drives past every morning to see whether they are still there :) x

I've packed my weekend bag for my things and put all of baby's things in the changing bag. It's a good idea putting baby's first outfit separately, but I have no idea which size I'll need. I've packed newborn, up to 1 month and 0-3 months in my bag. Maybe I'll put one of each at the top so they're to hand!

Im taking.2 overnight bags...one for my stuff and one for baby and hubbys things.

As for changin bag i.invested in a pacapod from john lewis...its amazing cant wait to use it!!.

Xxx

I have separates (or will when I pack) - one for me, one for baby and one for labour. That way it's easier to find stuff ( if I'm shouting at DH I need something in labour lol I don't want him to gave to rake through a suitcase!)

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I'm taking a large tote bag for my stuff and taking babbas changing bag for his things I got the babymoov changing bag in black and grey it hasn't arrived yet can't wait to get it and get it packed! X

I've got three bags.

Labour bag: iPod, speakers, flip flops, snacks, drinks, a few pads, towel, etc

Changing bag with baby bits.

And small suitcase for incase I have to stay. This has extra nappies, pads, night wear, clothes etc and will stay in the car.
----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27