Hospital Bag

MelC2011

Reaction score
Need some help ladies .... how would you pack yours:

1 for you and 1 for baby

or

1 for labour ward and 1 for post natal ward?

People keep saying different things so not sure what I should do.

Some say labour and post natal as you won't need to take both bags from car when arriving, but some things in the bags will cross over!

Thanks xx

I had one for me and one for baby. Worked well, didn't need for anything except more pyjama bottoms xx

I've started packing one for me and one for baby xx

I have one big bag now and it has mine and babys. I thought my poor husband will have enough to carry with the car seat and the bags so just got one big one he can put on his back and then he can hold the car seat. He could have done two trips or I could of helped but thought this was better for us.

I have one for labour and one for if we're kept in with extra nappies, pads, clothes. The post-natal one will be left in the car when we go in and OH can go get it if we need it.

I had small holdall for me and used baby's change bag for their things. We left car seat in the car until we were leaving and then oh went to get it. OH also had small bag for himself but he was in charge of that, up to him how big/small.

Yeh my husband is going to pack a rucksack for him then he will likely carry my bag in and il carry the babies. Makes sense to leave car seat in the car and collect when babies born x

I've got a suitcase one of the ones that's suitable for hand luggage & so will pack mine & baby's in there & oh will probably take his rucksack for stuff for him x

I have a hold all type bag which contains mine and babies clothes together in 1 bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back