hospital bag (whats in mine whats in yours?)

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
this is my list of whats in my hospital bag my hospital bag is a gym bag not very big at all and a changing bag neither is full-
Pjs-
2 Comfy nighties

1 pairs baggy Pj bottoms

Bikini- (for pool birth)

Clothes for me -

maternity leggings (loose fitting for comfort)

baggy T-shirt

Clohes for baby-
1 pair booties
7/8 vests
Three sleepsuts
3 leggins
6 pairs of socks
3 hats
1 cardigan
Baby blanket
cuddly toy
3 pair mittens
3 muslin cloths
4bibs
roll of nappy bags
18 nappy's
cotton wool

for me

17 Maternity pads
30 breast pads

Old knickers least 5 pairs
Toiletries -
Shampoo
Conditioner
bodywash
Toothbrush + paste
Hair brush
microwaveable lavender heat pad
light Dressing gown
Pregnancy pillow
Sports waterbottle to drink water while lieing down
2 Dummys (if you’re using them)
Camera + charger
Phone + charger
Snacks for you + OH-
pistachios
jelly sweets
dolly mix
m&ms
fruit bars
pumpkin seeds
2 bags dry mango
sunflower seeds
2 bags dry cranberry
seed mix
4 bottles of juice

i also have-
Antiseptic wipes
Tissues
Pen n paper
List of phone numbers of people to ring to let them know about you and baby and of course your notes

also taking a car seat :D
what are you taking can you recommend anything? xx

Dont think u need 6 pairs of baby socks hun! Might want a few more nappies tho and old knickers for urself incase of leaks xx

Think u have everything u need tho! Good List! xx

haha! mind u they are only dinky so probs wont take up much room xx

Ive packed 20 i think and leavin a pack in the boot xx

Im also packing flip flops for the shower hun...and a light dressing gown incase they tell me to.walk around

good list tho xxx

ive got a dressing gown and i bought some cheap slippers from primark so it doesnt matter if my waters break on them haha

Ye snap i got a dressing gown in matalan and a pair of open.toe slippers from primark

xxx

My bag was sooo minimal half of list above. If you have a straight forwaed birth chances are yull be home after 6 hrs x

Have you got Towels packed for when you have a shower afterwards xx

my midwife has said to save room dont take a towel because the hospital has them and ive packed incase we have to stay in as i live two hours away from hospital :(

yikes you've got loads more than me, ive literally made a list and its just pjs, change of clothes, toiletries, towel, and snacks haha! then for little lady ive got 3 vests, 3 sleepsuits, few nappies and apack of cotton wool, oh and a hat! xxx

oh not forgetting a stack of maternity pads and big granny pants in a nice big size haha xxx ahhhh so glamorous!!! x

I really need to repack my bag done it about 10weeks ago duno whats in there now! !!! But gona buy snacks in today and get hubby to pack a few wee bits for himself

Can I also recommend buying and packing a couple of pairs of high waisted knickers? If you end up having an unexpected C Sect you will be very grateful for them! xx

Wow that sounds like a lot, how long are you planning to stay in the hospital

like i said earlier helen i live 2 hours away from the hospital and neither me or my partner drive i dont expect to need it all but if i do have to stay in for a few days i am prepared and ive managed to fit it all into a gym bag so its not like ive packed a suitcase full like some women ive seen like on one bornevery minute some of them look like they are going on holiday haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back