Hosp bag?

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
When did u guys have ur hosp bag packed? I'm only 26 weeks and think it's still a bit early but if baby is big I am being took in for early induction?

Last time I had it all packed by 30 weeks! Went 10 days late though!
This time I am probably going to start buying and collecting stuff together in a couple of weeks time. Think I may be induced early too so want to make sure I've got everything in plenty of time! I probably won't physically pack the bag til a bit closer to the time, but want to make sure I have everything I need :)
xxx

I had mine packed by about 30 weeks. I've still got a couple bits to put in like a towel! But other than that it's just the last minute bits like phone chargers etc

Yeh il prob hold of until about 30 weeks. Last time round I had nothing in for me or baby until last min and was so stressful. I have another 3 kids at home so I wanna actually make sure I'm sorted this time. Plus I start my Xmas shopping in Aug lol xx

I've not packed anything, will wait until I have my section date but I've started buying the things I'll need/want xx

I'm 30 weeks and I'm starting to get things together for it this month x

Last time I was lazy and brought a pre-packed hospital bag, I only had to add some clothes for me to come home in, and I had it done quite early. This time I've still not got everything packed and I'm 35 weeks. Really must finish it off!

I did mine at 32-33 weeks and went to 40. I'll probably do mine around 35 this time round x

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Started packing at maybe 35 weeks...I'm 37 weeks now, still got a few things to go in that I'll probably leave til the last minute lol

I had mine packed by 30 last time and went late...

This time I've been as cool as a cucumber and still focusing on baby things
I finish a month early anyway so probably in the next month I'll start gathering things.

xxxxx

I was told to have mine packed for 26 weeks, it probably got done at 29 weeks but there are still a few bits to go in and then phone chargers etc x

I Have most of the clothing/PJs etc for baby and me. Need to sort the toiletries and nappies etc. Will probably put a note on the case/bag with reminders about the phone charges etc lol

I finish three weeks today, will get a lot more sorting done after that hopefully!! - Though I can see myself shopping for it this weekend :blush:

Haha I'm not missing a single thing but haven't packed my bag yet either and I'm 36+3. Pack when you want to. I live in US and my hospital provides everything from blanket to formula so maybe that's why I'm so slow with packing my bag.

Haha last time round I think I packed mine on my due date... knew I'd only end up repacking it a million times if I did it any earlier... would have done it earlier if I'd had any 'signs' that I might be going into labour :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back