Horrid Breast pain

Mrsbee

Reaction score
Ladies I woke up this morning to the most awful breast pain in my left breast, is this normal? Maybe I lay funny on it or something (though they're not huge so I didn't properly lay on it haha). The pain has gone now but it worries me, because I ended up in tears at 5am this morning and I'm not a cryer :/ xxx

Yes, some mornings I can barely move because of the pain. It comes and goes xx

Eurghhhhh. Least it's normal I guess :( xx

Sorry to tell you it is pretty normal, sometimes my nipples are so sensitive I want to cry. The other day in the shower I actually had to hold my boobs the whole time because they were just absolute agony :( I think the tissue is preparing to make milk and in turn it makes it painful, soon we will all be leaking! xx

Yeah my nipples are bloody awful as well, just this pain was shocking! Owwww I don't want to leak yet haha when does that happen? Or is it different for everyone? Can we leak before baby is here, I know some do and some don't xxx

Yeah my nipples are bloody awful as well, just this pain was shocking! Owwww I don't want to leak yet haha when does that happen? Or is it different for everyone? Can we leak before baby is here, I know some do and some don't xxx

Well at 26 weeks in my last pregnancy I leaked every day through t shirts! Was wearing breast pads when I was still pregnant, and when I had her I leaked so heavily for the first 6 weeks I work sanitary towels in my bra :rofl: I was just drowning in milk but of course everyone is different xxx

Hahaa im so sorry but I really laughed at that! I can actually see that being me!!!! Joys of pregnancy ay hahahaa xxxx

I used to laugh when I got drenched! But it's not fun when you're out in public lol! Xxx

Haha oh god!! I've bought some breast pads already, they don't look glamorous at all :( xxx

They are quite itchy but you get used to them, and if you breastfeed your milk settles down and doesn't always leak, and if you bottle feed your milk will start drying up so its not too bad all in all lol xx

I'm going to attempt to breastfeed I think but we'll see how it goes I'm not making definite plans you don't know what's going to happen do you xxx

I'm going to attempt to breastfeed I think but we'll see how it goes I'm not making definite plans you don't know what's going to happen do you xxx

the only reason I am sure I will be breastfeeding is because my DD breastfed amazingly... I never ever got sore, I never bled, and it just was really really easy for me! So that is my plan anyway, of course different babies could mean different experiences, and I don't know whether it will work out as well as it did the first time, of course I am open to it not working out and of course will switch to bottle feeding if I have to but I loved breastfeeding so much with S and I am quite looking forward to trying it again.

Just whatever you decide, don't put too much pressure on yourself. Relax as best as you can, and just go with the flow with it. I used to volunteer to support breastfeeding mothers, so when the time comes feel free to message me and I am happy to help xxx

Extreme breast pain has been the only constant throughout my pregnancy. It's got to the point that I think it would be more weird if it wasn't there now! Xx

I get this if I lie on one- sooo painful! Try putting a pillow under them if you're going to lie on your side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back