Horrible stomach pains...

Amy0801

Reaction score
I am 7+1 weeks and today I have been having the most awful period type pains. They started this morning and they made me feel like I need the loo for a poo (sorry TMI) so I have been to the toilet so many times today! I took a couple of paracetamol and they seemed to ease off but now they have started again..They are across the bottom low down and I have been doubled over and the pain takes my breath away. There is no blood just lots of CM! I can't remember having pains like this with my daughter! I have looked at the symptoms for eptopic pregnancy but I don't think it's that so I am a bit confused xx

Any pain that makes you double over should be checked out, phone your out of hours GP service xx

I have taken some more paracetamol and they seem to have gone for now. I do suffer with IBS which I continued with during my first pregnancy so I am wondering if I have eaten something a bit dodgy! If I feel the same tomorrow I will give my doctors a ring xx

I have taken some more paracetamol and they seem to have gone for now. I do suffer with IBS which I continued with during my first pregnancy so I am wondering if I have eaten something a bit dodgy! If I feel the same tomorrow I will give my doctors a ring xx

my first thought was IBS when I read your first post.
I suffer with it and sometimes the pain is so bad the only thing I can compare it to are contractions!!
melted cheese triggers my IBS and last week I had cheese on toast, the pain was AWFUL afterwards and even though I knew what it was I was still paranoid it was something to do with the baby because I was in so much pain x

I haven't had an IBS attach for a while because before I got pregnant I was eating healthy but for the last few weeks I have been feeling awful with headaches and nausea so I have just been eating whatever I feel like so I think I am paying for it!! Will be glad when this stages is over!! Xx

I had exactly what you describe at 7 weeks. Was excruciating and ended up what felt like severe labour contractions. I spotted a bit and continued each morning for a week.

Turns out it was just a vomiting bug and had a scan and have found out I'm carrying twins.

So may not be all bad but if continues if consider ringing and getting an early scan

I am 7+1 weeks and today I have been having the most awful period type pains. They started this morning and they made me feel like I need the loo for a poo (sorry TMI) so I have been to the toilet so many times today! I took a couple of paracetamol and they seemed to ease off but now they have started again..They are across the bottom low down and I have been doubled over and the pain takes my breath away. There is no blood just lots of CM! I can't remember having pains like this with my daughter! I have looked at the symptoms for eptopic pregnancy but I don't think it's that so I am a bit confused xx

I had terrible pain at the start of my pregnancy last time, i was on the phone to nhs as it was almost hard to cope with. I was so worried but it was just a bad bout of ibs. Lots of people just get the pregnancy bloat at the start of their pregnancy but others if suffered with ibs before due to food intolerances will get it worse. Hope you feel better soon! I'm avoiding dairy this time and limiting gluten to next to none as realise they are the worst triggers and now also histamine foods too until i finally heal my gut! x

Fingers crossed it has stopped for now so it must have been something I have eaten..I am so bloated though especially in the afternoons which is when I feel the worst with nausea etc...will be glad when this stage is over! I have forgotten how hard pregnancy is on the body! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back