Horrible stomach aches!

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing bad stomach aches? I'm only getting them just as I go to bed and I'm having to get up 2 or 3 times in the night to force myself to go to loo to ease the pain. It all starts off ok but by the end of the night I've got diarrhoea!! (Sorry tmi) it's starting to get me down now. Seem to be constipated during the day and this at night! Would normally drink coffee to ease things but can't cause of the caffeine!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear hun, u can have a little bit of caffiene i think i read 200mg a day - 2 cups of instant coffee, maybe not all the time but if it helps with the constipation i'd have a cup xxx

That is from an app though so not gospel xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 9
Yes I get this a lot too. On Saturday I went to see robbie Williams on tour kept getting horrible pains like I needed go but couldn't Sunday oh my god felt like I'd been drinking horrendous stomach pains and diorrea x

It's horrible isn't it! To top it off my husbands now given me his cold so I've got the start of that to deal with! My throat feels like I've swallowed razor blades.

On the upside I got so decaf coffee from M&s earlier so having a cup of that or two tonight so hopefully that'll do the trick

Omg just started experiencing this, had it twice now, real bad stomach aches comes with a sudden urge to go to the loo
It's horrible, your really not alone on this, it's a symptom I could really do without :-(

I've had this a few times and always after eating curry. I wonder if something isn't agreeing with you in pregnancy. Mine felt like cramps with a bug but I knew it wasn't as happened many times x

Might be the case. The problem is I'm being such a pig at the moment I'm eating anything that comes my way. I might not eat as much tonight and see what happens.

Last night was awful I nearly cried this morning because of lack of sleep I've got a cold as well so I'm feeling dizzy and slightly nauseous - argh :sad:

Well doctor has told me its probably constipation which is normal but could be ibs which I've had bouts of every now and again. I've been given lactulose ( which you can buy over the counter) to try and ease the problem. If the pain continues I've got to go back in a week to see what else they can do

try defcaf tea tastes the same i drank it with my first pregnacy
Hope this stage passes quickly for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back