Horrible skin! Acne

itchycoo

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering with really bad acne??? Mine started around 5 weeks pregnant and doctor said I couldn't take anything till I was 12 weeks... I've been taken orythmacin since then, I'm. 19 weeks now and it's not really any better. It's horrible hormonal spots all round my chin and jaw line mainly, few on cheeks. I've spent a fortune on different face washes just nothing works. Gonna have to go back to doctors I'm So fed up with it just wondered if anyone knew of anything else I could take??

I suffered pre pregnancy but my skin has improved loads since about 10 weeks, just get the occasional spot now.
I used zineryt lotion which is erythromycin and zinc x

I had quite a few spots but they disappeared after Tri 1, hope the dr can help x

I have bad acne on my back. Was prescribed a couple of topical things by the docs that didn't work. I bought pure tea tree oil and diluted on a flannel with warm water and cleansed acne areas. Seems to
Be working a treat.

My skin has been TERRIBLE - not acne exactly but lots of spots all over my face. It has been slightly better since starting tri 2 but still a lot on my forehead and between my nose and mouth. Makes me really self conscious. I too have been trying lots of shop bought stuff but nothing really seems to work so no idea what to do! I didn't suffer like this in my first pregnancy so it's taken me by surprise this time! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back