Horrible night :(

Robyner

Reaction score
I was really struggling to comfortable last night and was so frustrated, by midnight, got up to watch tv in the lounge.

Got covered up and as comfy as I could, looked down and something black, with form scurried into the lounge from the kitchen, then turned and scurried back out again! Think it had to have been a mouse, I'm utterly horrified, it's made me feel really dirty :( we keep our home really clean!

I got dh up as I was crying and he searched everywhere but couldn't see any signs at all. He was so lovely and stayed awake with me until I fell asleep. I'm afraid we are getting traps today, I know it's cruel but I'm petrified. So glad I was up and saw it in a way.

oh my god! id of screamed the house down!
you're fella seems lovely and to of handled it though , i would do the same as what you're doing to be honest.
it doesnt mean you're dirty in any way whatsoever!! just wondering how the hell has it managed to get in your house!? was it big? definitely a mouse!? xx

I'm pretty sure it was yeah, can't think of anything else it could have been? I closed all the doors inside, I was scared it would get into the bedroom, but they can squash themselves down and easily get under a door :(Someone has given us an industrial trap, I feel bad though.

Aw bless ya! I'd have screamed!!
Don't feel bad about the trap!! I'd be doing the same! Ur hubby sounds lovely x x

Tapatalking. X

He is :) he got straight up to check it out while I cried on the sofa, all the while reassuring me. Xx

aww :D thats how all men should be :D
i dont know what else it could be either..
n i would not feel bad one bit just concerns me how these bloody things can so easily get into your house! :shock: i would of been mortified the same as you xx

Hugs it's one of those things. We had a big rat living outside our house I was petrified he wud get in we laid traps and removed his food source and "nest" area and it went away I never caught it though they also say where there is one there are usually more but I'm convinced we only had one. Got my dad down to try and get it but he never could catch it. Thankfully it's gone now. I would Defo agree n put down traps I'd also leave some down after mousey has gone or been killed just in case of any others? We had a door mouse at my mum's we once caught in a humane trap and took it 3miles away to release it as heard they are endangered. It was a sweet little thing. I also hear u have to release minimum of 3 miles else find their way back! X

Definitely don't feel bad. Id do exactly the same. It's no way you want that in your home. And the earlier its rid of tge better xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh Hunny you poor thing id have been a total MESS, i hate anything like that with tail that moves fast, bless hubby he was your hero last night, dont feel bad darling you have a baby about to pop and dont want mice in your house
hope you sleep well tonight xxx

Yuk I hate mice! It's only coz u were up you even know about it.. Apparently mice go in and out of our homes all the time, and it's only if they find food left out etc that they stay, otherwise it probably happens in every house every where and we just don't know about it. They can for through the tiniest gap even under doors so nothing u can do about it unfortunately. Good idea with the traps but don't be too worried if u don't catch anything as it could have just gone again already! Good luck! Xxxx

Yuk I hate mice! It's only coz u were up you even know about it.. Apparently mice go in and out of our homes all the time, and it's only if they find food left out etc that they stay, otherwise it probably happens in every house every where and we just don't know about it. They can for through the tiniest gap even under doors so nothing u can do about it unfortunately. Good idea with the traps but don't be too worried if u don't catch anything as it could have just gone again already! Good luck! Xxxx

that has petrified me lol i hope i never see one i would seriously go nuts xx

Hate to say it, but that made me feel better, to know its not just our house lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back