Horrible day!!

NicNak1

Reaction score
This is the worst day ever. All me and my OH has done is argue. I dont know how many times ive cried, im so fed up. He never comes near me for cuddles or anything and complains when i tell him to put his hand on my tummy to try and feel the baby. Im feeling so self concious at the min, i feel like a big horrible fat mess. I just want to run away somewhere!!!

Sorry for the rant!!
Xx

didn't want to read and run.hun dont feel fat or horrible hun your growing the best thing anyone could wish for :) xx

tapatalking can't see signatures ... excuse typos fat fingers + touch screens don't mix lol

Thanks hun, deep down i know but i just cant shake this horrible feeling off. Xx

Oh sorry you're feeling like that Hun, I've had a few days like that myself and I'm sure all pregnant women will. Our bodies are changing so much and we're bound to feel the strain about how different we look. Your relationship with oh will also be changing so when you've found your common ground again I'm sure you'll be fine. Try to write it off as a bad day, have a nice chilled night and wake up fresh tomorrow xx

You poor thing! I feel like this most days too, so you are certainly not alone!

Me and OH are arguing all the time at the moment, my hormones seem to be doing somersaults, I feel so sorry for him!

xx

oh noooo :( with hormones raging etc we all have bad days like this ...

i love a good cry and think its good to let stuff out.. so dont ever apologise for 'ranting'.... thats what this place is for haha..

hope you feel better soon. it took a while for my boyfriend to get used to my moods, and how he should react / behave etc. just takes time.

big hugs xxx

Sounds like the day I had yesterday Hun :( argued, cried, cried a but more lol we all get days like that. Hope u and oh made up xx

Start tomorow as a new fresh day hun , all part of being preg infortunately, and men not having a baby in their tum, are just weeks behind where your at, it will get easier x

I'm with you on this one - feel like I've been crying for days :(

Feel so happy yet so sad! Hormones ay!!
xx

Hi Ladies, had a much better day yesterday. I did definitely treat it as a new fresh day and it worked. And my OH finally felt baby move on Sunday night which really helped because i think that was getting us both down.

Ah Ruth i dont think my OH will ever get used to these moods lol I feel like all i ever do it rant on here lol

Hope everyone is feeling better today! Lots of hugs! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back