horrible day yesterday

Positive37

Reaction score
God was yesterday crap or what...

Despite an ok nights sleep i woke up shattered. got to work feeling grumpy, breathless, irritable and tired. barely spoke to anyone all day.

left work early, on train home the journey made me feel sick and i nearly burst into tears.

I feel bad saying this but for a split second i missed my freedom. seeing everyone in city going for drinks all dressed up for a split second i wanted it to be me. Silly i know!!

Anyway feel better today , slept for 3 hours - wee, and another 4 hours.

pregnancy does some funny things doesnt it.... xx

Glad you feel better today!!

Ah hon, hope you feel better today!
Feeling sick is horrid - and after a week at work with tiredness etc emotions are everywhere!
Don't feel bad for missing your freedom and having thoughts if wanting to go out! I get those thoughts most weekends when I talk to my friends and they are off on nights out...it doesn't mean we want our babies any less or that we would want to change our situations! It's just we miss being able to be carefree for the eve!
I can't wait till the baby is a few months old and I can have a night out with my girls and get all dressed up...I wouldn't change what I'm doing for a second though!
So just wanted to say don't feel bad about having that thought I think it's normal!

Hope you have a lovely restful weekend... We are STILL painting the house this weekend! X

Hello darling - thanks hun i defo feel better today - had family bbq ( wont say much about that) my mum upsetting me again.
i cant wait to get into a nice pair of skinny jeans and heels and have a large drink, but i reckon ill miss Moo Moo! ahhhh
hope u not going too mad and your resting as much as u can
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back