Hormones!!!

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I am in for the long haul with these damned hormones? I am fed up of feeling great one minute, breaking into tears the next, then being angry the minute after that... It's starting to affect work and me as a person! I have had to come home from work today because of it and feeling like crap! Please tell me there is light at the end of this very emotional tunnel?

I am the same! Can't control my feeling at all. Most of the time I feel happy but then if my DH doesn't say or do what I want I can start to scream and cry uncontrollably!! Not great but its like my body has a life of its own! I think its normal.. hope so in any case :)

I'm not sure if it gets better though so perhaps anyone further along has any insight. xx

Last edited:
I can't offer any advice as I'm exactly the same- I cried hysterically at last weekend's Saturday Night Takeaway! Then I cried tonight cos DH has got a work's night out and I was scared of being alone (very unlike me- usually can't wait to eat what I like/watch what I like)! X

I thought I was doing alright until the other night my other very politely asked me to move over slightly as I was in the middle of the bed and my response was to scream ''why are you doing this to me!'' like a banshee before bursting into tears.

I have just burst into tears again! OH has just come home from work, and as I hadn't eaten much today (not been hungry!) and he has told me off for making him a meal that should be for me (fish and veg!) I just burst into tears and shouted at him to make his own dinner when he gets in from work next time! Roll on these hormones disappearing!

I think I cry a little every day and mainly take it out on my poor DH. All day at work and with friends I am happy and relaxed and then its like I need to take something out on my DH even though he rarely does anything big to trigger me.

Definitely hormones and even though I always think after I should be stronger when I feel it coming its like I cant control my body and I am so sensitive! x

Yesterday I started crying when I realised I hadn't emptied the dishwasher yet, lol. Hormones are horrible.

I feel a bit more level headed now lol but right up until last week I was a hormonal mess! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back