Hormones!!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by KirstyLeigh88, Feb 26, 2016.

1. KirstyLeigh88

KirstyLeigh88 Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if I am in for the long haul with these damned hormones? I am fed up of feeling great one minute, breaking into tears the next, then being angry the minute after that... It's starting to affect work and me as a person! I have had to come home from work today because of it and feeling like crap! Please tell me there is light at the end of this very emotional tunnel?

2. MariaIsabella

MariaIsabella Well-Known Member

I am the same! Can't control my feeling at all. Most of the time I feel happy but then if my DH doesn't say or do what I want I can start to scream and cry uncontrollably!! Not great but its like my body has a life of its own! I think its normal.. hope so in any case :)

I'm not sure if it gets better though so perhaps anyone further along has any insight. xx

#2 MariaIsabella, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  3. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

I can't offer any advice as I'm exactly the same- I cried hysterically at last weekend's Saturday Night Takeaway! Then I cried tonight cos DH has got a work's night out and I was scared of being alone (very unlike me- usually can't wait to eat what I like/watch what I like)! X

4. StephyLou

StephyLou Well-Known Member

I thought I was doing alright until the other night my other very politely asked me to move over slightly as I was in the middle of the bed and my response was to scream ''why are you doing this to me!'' like a banshee before bursting into tears.

5. KirstyLeigh88

KirstyLeigh88 Well-Known Member

I have just burst into tears again! OH has just come home from work, and as I hadn't eaten much today (not been hungry!) and he has told me off for making him a meal that should be for me (fish and veg!) I just burst into tears and shouted at him to make his own dinner when he gets in from work next time! Roll on these hormones disappearing!

6. MariaIsabella

MariaIsabella Well-Known Member

I think I cry a little every day and mainly take it out on my poor DH. All day at work and with friends I am happy and relaxed and then its like I need to take something out on my DH even though he rarely does anything big to trigger me.

Definitely hormones and even though I always think after I should be stronger when I feel it coming its like I cant control my body and I am so sensitive! x

7. Flo1

Flo1 Well-Known Member

Yesterday I started crying when I realised I hadn't emptied the dishwasher yet, lol. Hormones are horrible.

8. flexilexi394

flexilexi394 Well-Known Member

I feel a bit more level headed now lol but right up until last week I was a hormonal mess! xx