hormones!:(

KelliMarie

Reaction score
Need any advice you can give me...

i think its just hormones but every little thing is annoying me, i swear to god some one was eating an icecream too loud & it was driving me insane!

i feel like im going to scream it all at my fiance & i dont want too. haha

confused as to ways that to calm myself or even control my hormones! i feel annoyed but i feel like i wanna cry! all over the place:(

Yep sounds like me hun, sometimes everyone and everything annoys me so much esp my hubby bless him!! Hes been fab but still cant help but take it out on him. If im not crying im angry lol. You r not alone.

Michelle. x

I'm the same, I'm awful at work. Everything a certain person does, acts, sounds like in work drives me insane, others are bugging me too but this one more so.

My hubby seems to be able to calm me at the mo

Yup patiance has gone out the window this pregnancy I find taking two deep breathes and if I have some sucking on a mint helps me to calm down. I try n bite my tounge but I'm not always able to ! X

I'm the same too!! I swear I'm like a ticking time bomb!!! It's either crying or irritable!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I feel sorry for anyone that has to come too close!! lol.

xxx

I'm the same, to avoid unnecessary arguments everytime I'm annoyed I go out in the car collect my little sister and go get an ice-cream and have a rant haha :) xx

I'm using the words "oh just shut up!!" About 20 times a day, passive agresisiveness and sarcasm also

Im nearly 8 weeks pregnant , and my hormones are terrible ive had to go back to my mum and dads for a bit as im worried im spending too much time with my bf who im getting really irritable with over tiny little things like the way he eats and noises he makes i feel like im turning into a monster . although hes really sweet and caring i also think that im pushing him with my mood swings ,one minute Il be fine then the next i turn into a worried hormonal mess crying like a baby . This is my first pregnancy and Im really not enjoying it at all :( .

My hormones are all over the place!!! I cried because my boyfriend wouldn't get me a bag of Doritos.. Lol I feel like a crazy lady sometimes! Honestly, i cry over everything now hehe x x x

Last edited:
I am exactly the same! Explained to my OH it is just my hormones and I was trying not to take it out on him but he was generally the closest when the inevitable explosion occurred!

He asked if I wanted to punch him a couple of weeks ago - I said if he didn't get off his arse and help me with the house I would be leaving him!

Seem to have calmed down a bit now, and he is helping out a bit more. I find banning sex works a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back