Hormones

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I never really get emotional with films, but I am blubbering at Marley & Me. I've even seen it before and nothing then. Bloody hormones.

Doesn't help that it's 8am and I've been up 3 hours. Haha.

My oh put it on last year when i was doing ivf and i had mo idea it had about miscaridge init!! I had the same at a scan before and just was dosed up on hormones and shouldnt have watched it!!

My soft side has never gone since having kids!

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same however I ceied at Marley and Me when I originally lost it. My ultimate hormone surge was when watching the first flamin Harry potter!!! Sat there in tears over not much at all!!! Lol. God help me later down the line!!! X

I cry at the Paul oGrady program at battersea. I cried when they used a dog for baiting other dogs, and I cried when they helped and re homed her!

My oh uses to say I had a brick instead of a heart because I was so unemotional.... That's all changed since having Ella!! I cry if I can't find a matching sock now!!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

I cry at everything now! I was watching Tarzan the other day and sobbed.

Xxx

I've cried over the most ridiculous things e.g. Dancing children on Britains Got Talent. Embarrassing.

I blubber over birthing programmes now lol.

Tell you what I have noticed though, I have been getting really stroppy with my OH more this week, he went out for few hours yesterday afternoon without me and by time he got home I was ready to slap him for leaving me on my own for 4 hours lol. Normally it wouldn't bother me much x

I cried at The Voice last night too. Lame. Hahah
Hormones make us a right funny bunch.

oh dont I cry at the cesar advert at the moment where the guy goes to visit his wifes grave with his dog..and another one that gets me going is the robinsons advert with the 2 little boys and in the end the boy goes night dad and it turns out he was seeing his dad as his little mate awwww lol silly moo i am
anything sets me off at the moment xx

That film makes me sad cause my lab got out down just over a year ago just reminds me of him plus the miscarriage ahhh!
Film should come with a warning!

I cried cause my OH asked me to do the hoovering one day! How ridic is that!?
X

Marley and me had me roaring even before my hormones went all over the place! But I know what you mean lol, im usually fine with horror films, but me and my boyfriend watched mama and we were both squealing!! My hormones have gone crazy, I find myself crying at certain adverts , it's ridiculous!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back