Hormones at 24 weeks

muppetmummy

Reaction score
Does your body get flooded with hormones again around 24 weeks?
I was wondering cos I've been getting a lot of headaches, stomach cramps and have been sick again the last couple days.
Is there a growth spurt that causes this?
I'm not worried cos babys moving ok, just curious :D

Hi hun... there's got to be a growth spurt surely...i swear these past 2 weeks, over xmas, i have grown loads and started to feel really tired and quite 'pregnant' again...hmmmm :think: :hug:

hey
im feeling shocking...headaches, nausea, tired, bad skin and very weepy, I am convinced there is a surge, I am 24 weeks too even tho by ticker is behind, she is kicking everyday now so I am feeling confident...
hope it passes for us xx

I've been feeling like this too Tired out, no energy, headaches, really bad back ache and leg ache and i keep getting hot flushes i woke up in the middle of the night sweating like mad.

i think this is where it all starts girlies... :shock: :rotfl:

I got my doppler out this evening for the first time in weeks cos I haven't felt baby move much today. Heartbeat was there, very loud and strong. Glad I've got the doppler, it puts my mind at rest when baby is being lazy :D I imagine baby is busy growing at the moment so is saving it's energy for that.

I found it really hard to get to sleep last night cos I had bad pains in the bottom of my bump (which I'm sure is due to stretching) combined with horrendous heartburn.
The heartburn has definately got a lot worse in the last couple weeks

As I've been typing this baby has started kicking like mad again :lol:

The aches and pains have really started kicking in now, lower back and shoulders...leg cramping...thought i was getting off lightly...no such luck!!! So.... i treated myself to a mother-to-be massage...omg it was lovely...although wierd to have my boobs massaged with stretch mark cream by an 18 year old girl.... hubby kept making me tell him about it...over and over again..??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

AnnaR2B said:
...although wierd to have my boobs massaged with stretch mark cream by an 18 year old girl.... hubby kept making me tell him about it...over and over again..??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What kinda massage palour do you go to eh..... :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

AnnaR2B said:
The aches and pains have really started kicking in now, lower back and shoulders...leg cramping...thought i was getting off lightly...no such luck!!! So.... i treated myself to a mother-to-be massage...omg it was lovely...although wierd to have my boobs massaged with stretch mark cream by an 18 year old girl.... hubby kept making me tell him about it...over and over again..??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: My OH would have been there with a camera the dirty bugger!

I reckon mines on a growth spurt. Shes been a bit lazy too, and my bump really aches. And ive been very moody and unreasonable :( Maybe i should get one of the booby massages to cheer me up eh? :lol: And im now getting the dreaded heartburn, thought id got away with it this time cis i had terrible heartburn with Beth :x

It was really nice guys honest and i'm not a perv i swear!!!! She used all decleor products..oil then creams and i had a masque on the bump and tittage, while that was drying i had a mini facial.....spoil yourselves....why not..we ain't gonna have the time (or money) in a few months.... :lol:

oh i definately think there is a hormonesurge.i feel totally knackered most of the time,irritable,moody and i ache.oh and just forgood measure swollen/pffy hands n feet

AnnaR2B said:
It was really nice guys honest and i'm not a perv i swear!!!!

Yeah, yeah... :shakehead: lol :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does sound nice though a bit of pampering...i quite fancy that meself. How much did that set you back? Id have to have a look round and see if anywhere does the preggers massages and that near me, i could do with a bit of spoiling. The aches and pains are really kicking in now.

cost thirty quid...about the same as a normal full body massage.

most places will adapt a massage for you if u tell them you're pg...go for it!!

30 quid? Thats not bad at all! Thought it would be more. Im definitely gonna have to look into that now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back