Hormone levels through the roof!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I am 15dpo and look at this bloody line!!!!

It's also proof that opks so work as a hpt, lol

I did one of these last night and it was dark but tonight's is silly dark it showed up like this before the pee had even reached the top....

Oh god....is there more than one in there...lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371755464.858094.jpg

Xxx

Eeep so exciting :) cant wait for your scan :) im still waiting on mine lol. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

13 + 4 going by my dates, but we recently moved which has caused a muddle :) hopefully will get one soon. I can hear heartbeat with my angelsounds doppler though which is keeping me happy while i wait. Cant wait to have scan and see baby though :)

Yeah we have an angel sounds.....when did u start to hear? I can't remember from last time.

Eeeeek exciting xxx

Last time i heard at 9 weeks but this time it was over 10 before i heard anything, think it muat depend on position ect..

Well it is 'predicted' lol. Please god no! Xxx

Do twins run in your family? Exciting! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oooohh twinnies!! My hormones were high.. The doctor was like you could have twins or be further on!
So kept panicking as I didn't want twins first time round lol one baby is scary enough! :)
Then thankgod I was so relieved to hear there was ONE! Lol and it was exactly the age I thought it was. So who knows
You may have twins?!

X

Well my pregnancy didnt show up that strongly and I tested at 8 weeks I think (had no dew I was pregnant) so I certainly didnt have more hormones than normal, yours could be triplets?
Xxx

OPKs go darker than HPTs do lol. But I used an OPK as a test before I got my HPTs through the post and was getting lines from 8dpo (although very very faint). Congrats btw :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back