Hormonal

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I feel really hormonal today, I'm very fed up and feel generally pretty awful.

There's a lot of crap going on at work (lots of bitching and sniping) which is really getting me down, I don't feel pregnant at all and I just feel like I'm about to burst into tears any minute.

I don't think this heat is helping either.

If I could afford to, I'd get signed off by my doctor for a week or two, I just feel very under pressure and it's getting me down.

Sorry for the rant.

Don't ever apologise for a rant. If anything, be grateful for the raging awful hormones as they're also the only reassurance and 'pregnancy feeling' I have at the moment too! Could you possibly take the rest of the week or Maybe even just Friday to give yourself a long weekend away from it all? Treat yourself maybe to a massage or something to help you relax and forget it all?

Either way hun, hope your day brightens up soon, maybe a nice warm bath and an early night could help? I know I always feel worse when I'm tired. Xx

Well, my day got worse rather than better... Just had a text from my mum to say my grandad has been taken into hospital.

I hate this week already.

Unfortunately I can't get any time off as our receptionist is off from Friday until a week on Monday, I have to provide cover when she's not there... At this rate I might have to call in sick though as I feel so grotty/down and I can't face all of the work bullshit right now. :(

Tomorrow you may have a ridiculously happy day. I did today after barely any sleep, anxiety and blues the day before. This is one weird rollercoster isn't it. If you need to ring in sick to pick yourself up do. You have had a lot on with loving etc. I've worked way too hard this last two weeks and have but pain (pgp I think) and some tummy discomfort today so feet up and rested tonight and seeing the girls tomorrow night to de stress. I will be resting lots this weekend too. We need to listen to our bodies.

Hope your grandads ok hun.
Ive been growling at everyone this week, its not their fault im pregnant but i cant help myself, im a hormonal wreck. Dont worry it will go in phases, you wont be stuck like this.
Ignore those mupppets atvwork, your the one looking forward to a bit of maternity leave while they have to work

Hope your granddad is ok?
It's awful feeling so low and blue but it's a phase honestly and something that loads of us are going through together. Just don't bottle it up have a rant and get it out of your system.
I had a terribly hormonal day yesterday had to pull my car over I was crying so much! And honestly right now I can't even remember why!!! Take comfort in the fact that over the next few weeks its meant to get MUCH easier lol
xxx

Hope things are a but better when you wake up this morning. It's awful when things get stressful at work. I'm finding that too. I've been going swimming on a lunchtime a couple of days a week but didn't get chance to go yesterday as I was dealing with an issue all day and have got nowhere with it and time is running out. 3rd party suppliers weren't helping by bring rude either. I didn't leave work til almost 7:00pm last night.

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandad too. Hope he's alright. Just think, it's only a week to your scan now. I find little things (or big one) to look forward to help when things are crappy. Hope you're feeling better soon. xxx

Thanks ladies, still no news on my grandad, they think it's his gall bladder but when I went to bed my brother told me he was still nil by mouth and they're making a decision today on their next move. Hopefully I'll know something more later :)
It put my rant into perspective, but I still don't want to go into work today, only 3 & 1/2 months until my mat leave though... Counting down :)

Thanks Dotty, I do look forward to the milestones, my problem has been that a week/few days before I start worrying that something will be wrong at the next appt, so then I can't settle, which makes me worse.
I wish I had a long enough lunch break to go swimming but I only get 30 minutes.

I'm sure today will be a bit better, I was a total wreck yesterday, but I put on a brave face and made it through, today I shall do the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back