Hormonal See-Saw!

JoanneG79

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from this? One minute I want to rip someone's head off with my bare hands, the next I am singing as I skip around the office! I am starting to scare my colleagues..... and myself!

Yes!

Also my husband isn't sure whether to try and cuddle me or secretly leave the house...

Just trying to control it, but then I end up turning into She Hulk (as hubby calls me!)

I just want to sit in a corner and cry right now, but half an hour ago I was singing "the wheels on the bus!". People that don't know are going to start thinking I am bi-polar at this rate!!

Don't worry about it. Just scream at them that you're pregnant and that usually keeps them away or from saying anything.

I know the feeling. And I keep being like "don't be so pathetic" in my head but then I realise its normal. I cried over burning my dinner the other night. Hubby didn't know what to do so he had a bit of a panic attack. I got over it, eventually.

My OH asked me if I wanted a head massage last night to get me to sleep and I told him to F off! Then stomped off to the spare room, had a wee cry to myself and skulked back into bed with him again. He asked if it was Joanne or Josephine that was lying beside him! I don't blame him really, I can't wait til these hormones calm down a bit!

Wait a minute..... that wasn't last night.... that was last week. Jeezo! Last night I couldn't get to sleep for hours, and then when I did get to sleep I woke up needing the loo - and had a wee cry when I was sitting on the loo for the 4th time during the night...

Hoping this is normal behaviour?!

Hahaha. Oh yes this is normal.

Our electricity went off on Saturday night, and we'd gone to bed about 9.30pm when it was on and all was fine, fan blowing on us and everything. Then I woke up at 11.45pm as the electricity was off so the fan had stopped and I was covered in sweat. Hubby went to the loo and I was already screaming at him that I couldn't sleep in this. I eventually burst into tears and had a bit of a panic attack as I couldn't breathe. There was no air at all, even with the windows wide open. He just said "what do you want me to do?" so I said "ring your parents! They said we can stay over if we need to!!!"

So he did. We went straight there with our fan and slept in their spare room. I was very grateful for them that night.

I just seem to forget things and then go mad or cry. The emotional rollercoaster is what's wearing me out!

Thank goodness I am not the only one! Really hope for our OH's sakes that this calms down a bit soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back