Horizon on TV

kellysomer

Reaction score
Did anyone else watch this it had me in tears! The young couple with thier little girl at the end made me so happy, they deserved it so much after 7 miscarriages my heart went out to them.

I might moan on here as we all do from time to time but this programme made me really realise how lucky we all are!!

So girls next time you want to moan think of the couples on the programme it works for me.

:roll: We are so lucky arent we?

I didnt see it hun, I knew it would upset me.

I know people that have had a couple of miscarriages, and their hearts were broken each and every time. I know we all moan a bit sometimes, but it definitely puts it into perspective. We are all really lucky on here.

xxx

I saw it and it definitely made me re-evaluate how lucky I really am.

Those guys have been through hell!

one of my friends was born after her mum had 17 miscarriages!!!!! :shock:
yes you read the number right... although the docs told her mum to stop because she might kill herself, she said she would have a baby and she did! the baby nearly died as she was breach with the cord firmly wrapped round her neck but they finally managed to get her out and she's very healthy
the love between these two women is extraordinary so if these couples have a baby (never saw prog dont know if its poss) then it will be happiness like they cant ever imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back