Hopping over from tri 2

Chrispin

Reaction score
Hi ladies i hope all ur babies are doing well and u are all recovering well too.

Random question but what nappies did u decide on using? There are so many different brands and sorts. I want to be using disposables. X

asdas little angles- started off with pampers and tried huggies but hated huggies (not that you can buy them any more) and pampers leaked loads we still have some accidents in little angels but nowhere near as many as pampers. i think alot of people end up trying a few before they find a brand they are happy with and that suits their babies shape xx

Pampers 'active fit' in daytime and Pampers 'baby dry' at night.

I also use Tesco's own brand ('Tesco loves baby ultra dry') as a cheaper alternative.

Asda's Little Angels always get rave reviews.

However my advice would be not to stock up on a certain brand (or size) until baby is here and you know what suits him / her. For example James always pee'd upwards as a newborn and wet his vests so within a week we had to go up to Newborn size 2's [as he needed the bigger back to keep him dry] so we ended up with several unused packs of Newborn 1.

I know it is tempting to stock up but there are always special offers on so I wouldn't worry too much about stockpiling nappies

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I have to agree with Carnat.

As tempting as it is to stock up on nappies i wouldn't bother, especially as the supermarkets now take it in turns to host the baby events. So it's easy to pick up good deals on the nappies and wipes.

I bought 2 packs of pampers size one nappies just before baby was born. And i've found that the pampers are working well. I've had no leaking at all, but having said that my little boys winky points downwards, so no danger of him peeing over the top of the nappy :)

When it comes to picking nappies it's all trial and error, what suits one baby might not suit another. I used pampers on my first born and they were awful, he was always peeing and pooping out of them...i ended up using huggies for him, then changing to boots own brand when he got bigger.

x x x

I tried a few - the same types the ladies mentioned above. I haven't tried Little Angels though.

I ordered some from Kiddicare.com - their own brand, as they were really good value...thought it was worth a trial. So far, I have been really impressed with them and will continue to purchase them now.

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs...2+5001+5102_10751_-1_61181_174718_10001_61181

You can pick up a box of size 2 (for example) - 200 nappies in total for £20. Pretty good value and delivered to your door within 24 hours. xx

started of with pampers and at the moment using asda little angels

Crickey, we had a sample of everything before Jackson was here and not by choice some people had got me boxes of pampers and huggies then I had big bags of the little angels, I tried sainsburys alt brand and they were awful IMO.

I use little angels during the day and then pampers at night :)

I go with the girls though, don't stock up and as discussed in another thread on here somewhere by nat - nappies all fit differently so one brand might fit better than the other.

Trial and error hun.

For the first couple months we always used pampers because we had so many!

Xxxxx

Last edited:
I bought newborn sizes of all the main brands. Only one I didn't like were the Huggies. 7 weeks in and up to size 3's I'm still testing out all the brands to see what I like/what is on offer

Gosh AmyQ u must have a big boy :) my LO is still in 3s and he is 5 months lol! He is quite slim and long though.

xxxxx

Gosh AmyQ u must have a big boy :) my LO is still in 3s and he is 5 months lol! He is quite slim and long though.

xxxxx

Chunky thighs! The size 3's come up really high though so we have to roll them down xx

Ahhh I see how cute Jackson has most chub on his thighs but they'r not mega chubby yet lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back