Hoping I've just overdone it :/

Emmam1982

Reaction score
Nesting started yesterday evening- started by gutting my kitchen and en suite. Last night I felt restless, I couldn't get comfy and just didn't feel ringht, slept on n off as usual, baby extremely active, then today I've gutted my sons room and my teenagers room (a task in itself) and the middle bathroom. I've forced myself to rest I between because I didn't want to suffer later.
Anyway since lunchtime I've been niggly, bump feels low and I was having Braxton hicks. These are now quite nippy-to the point I had to pull the car over because I couldn't drive through it.
I'm hoping I've just overdone it and it's not labour...Chris is panicking as he's currently a bus journey away and he saw me doubled over earlier.
I don't want to ring the hospital for it to stop but then on the other hand I don't know how long I should leave it?

Last edited:
If the pains are making you breathless and you can't talk through them I'd ring.
Are they coming at regular intervals even if there half an hour apart ect?

No they're not regular...I've tried timing them but coming all over...I've tried distracting myself, cooked kids tea etc but not made much difference, they vary in strength, some I can just feel the tightening where as some are quite nippy and I have to stop what I'm doing x

No harm in ringing. I would ring

Thanks...I've just gotta go drop the littlies off at their dads for the wknd...if it's still as bad when I get back il ring x

The pains eased off so I didn't bother ringing....had a sleepless night tho, think I've seen every hour x

Yeah I think I did, had a lazy day today, definitely burnt myself out after yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back