Hoping for Positive

OnyxSkies

Reaction score
I have had difficulties trying to conceive and want a baby so bad. Ive had pregnancy symptoms for about a week or so. Nausea, stuff tasting off, cramps, etc. I no it could just be PMS stuff coming on too. The biggest difference I noticed this month was cramping 5-6 days before AF is due (which happens to be today) when typically I cramp 2-3 days before my period, then no cramping, and then my period starts discreetly. I know stress and stuff can put your period off a little and I probably should wait a few days before getting my hopes up. But man I hope it happens. I'd be above the clouds if I found out I will be a mom. Also, I'm new here so just wanted to say hello :)

All the best prob best advice I can give u is just relax as that’s what happened to me and I feel in August but I know it’s easy said then done xxx

Hi welcome! I hope this is your month xx

Thank you! Today is 1 day past expected period. Have had some very mild cramps but no AF. I took a test which was negative. It may just be way too early. Im so impatient lol

All the best prob best advice I can give u is just relax as that’s what happened to me and I feel in August but I know it’s easy said then done xxx

Thank you :) im trying to learn patience but I'm so terrible at it. I think I'm going to wait about 5 more days and test if AF doesn't arrive. So far, test are negative; I need to stop taking them and hurting my feelings lol

Thank you :) im trying to learn patience but I'm so terrible at it. I think I'm going to wait about 5 more days and test if AF doesn't arrive. So far, test are negative; I need to stop taking them and hurting my feelings lol

bless ya hun I just waited for day I was due and did one. Sending u loads baby dust xxx

bless ya hun I just waited for day I was due and did one. Sending u loads baby dust xxx

Thank you so much so far, still no AF. I have very very mild cramps right now. Sometimes I feel like I may start any moment but when I use the bathroom, nothing. Holding on to hope

Well. Looks like AF may have arrived. Its very very light pink. Like almost cant see it on the toilet paper. I guess it's just not my month or meant to be. Hopefully some day I'll get to be a mom.

Well. Looks like AF may have arrived. Its very very light pink. Like almost cant see it on the toilet paper. I guess it's just not my month or meant to be. Hopefully some day I'll get to be a mom.
Don’t worry...we are all on the same journey. I had a similar experience this month. I thought I was having implantation bleeding but next day boom my AF. I am kinda depressed but that’s okay, it will happen some day. Let’s keep trying <<positive vibes>>

Don’t worry...we are all on the same journey. I had a similar experience this month. I thought I was having implantation bleeding but next day boom my AF. I am kinda depressed but that’s okay, it will happen some day. Let’s keep trying <<positive vibes>>

Thank you and best wishes to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back