Hopefull hello

Pambi

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I've been TTC from the beginning of the year and I'm at a stage where I need some more support so I hope you don't mind listening to my ramblings. I am mum to 1 DD who is 2 years old and I'd just love for her to have a brother or sister. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be able to have another. :sad:

I'm temping and its so flippin lonely not being able to really talk about it with anyone while I go through the process each month of hitting the 2WW and then that annoying AF arrives usually with spotting from 10DPO (if I'm lucky) but sometimes a lot earlier. Why cant' I just relax about it all? :wall2:. I used to be a member of this forum under the username Lunabuma but can't get my account to work.

Barriers to the BFP are a short LP (usually 10 days which didn't seem to matter last time) and the fact that BD with a toddler is much more difficult.

I'm an expert on postnatal depression/anxiety (not what you want to hear about on a TTC thread but I had it and got through it ok so ask away ) and breastfeeding failure and proud of it (let me manage your expectations). Happy to offer an ear to anyone who needs it on pretty much anything.

So here I am today, 11DPO with the slightest brown spotting and my temp still high. Please help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back