Hope this makes you laugh (warning - TMI)

clarebell60

Reaction score
Hope this makes you laugh - but, what a nightmare I've had this afternoon.

I finally felt this afternoon as though I might be able to relieve my constipation.

Head to the bathroom... sit on the toilet and... Disaster! :oops:

I couldn't go... but worse... it got stuck half-way! (half-in, half-out) :oops:

So I sit there, trying not to panic.

I push... it moves down a few millimetres. I relax... it goes back to where it started.

I strain... it doesn't make any difference, and the same thing happens.

45 minutes of panting, sweating, turning red... and still I haven't managed a bowel movement.

I finally went after an hour - to huge relief - but dreading the next one now!

Can anyone relate?

Hope this makes you laugh anyway! The things we go through!

Not quite as bad, but I have indeed been suffering too :( Who ever said pregnancy was a beautiful experience huh?

I'm the opposite lol, I get the sudden urge to go to toilet and I've literally gotta run to the loo!! It's awful!!! xxx

I had this at week 7 at a work black tie do. I was in the loo for 30 mins and had to give up. Horrid. Not had again since thank goodness!

Poor you, yes can relate!! Get some lactulose hun, i havent needed it for a bit ive gone from not going atall to practicaly the other way, i think all those pickle sarnies are helping!!

Arg, its awful! I had a very similar situation for about 2 weeks few weeks back.

I upped my fruit intake, took lactulose regularly, cut down on refined carbs. Things are ticking over better now, but its hell when you get stuck like that.

You can get glycerin suppositories from the chemist when things get really stuck like that at the bottom end - that was going to be my next move, found out from a friend about those beauties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back