~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

Don't know if this makes sense, but I cheered myself up this morning about the fact that AF came on Wednesday. Basically, if I fall pregnant in September, I am considered pregnant right now! While having AF.. :) Know what I mean? As once you have that BFP, they count you pregnant from the first day of your last period. :) Or am I just looney?? ;-)

I like it! You're kind of always pregnant until AF shows then it resets... A bit Schroedinger-esque lol.

Love it! That is going to be my new Schroedinger explanation!!

Since AF is here at the moment, I really love that thought that I could be pregnant now in a way x

Don't know if this makes sense, but I cheered myself up this morning about the fact that AF came on Wednesday. Basically, if I fall pregnant in September, I am considered pregnant right now! While having AF.. :) Know what I mean? As once you have that BFP, they count you pregnant from the first day of your last period. :) Or am I just looney?? ;-)

I think that this is a great way of looking at it.

Need to do anything to keep our spirits up when af shows.

Sorry Jenny and Mylullaby :(

Hope we are all successful in September X

So sorry to all those the witch got :-( Here's an extra dumping if baby dust for September :)

It's a double blow for me - my long cycles mean I'll completely skip September testing now. AF won't be due again now till early Oct. I'm absolutely gutted. God, I really am feeling so sorry for myself today, aren't I?! :cry:

Good luck to everyone testing in Sept xx

Last edited:
Oh I'm so so sorry mylullaby. Those pesky predictions do get your hopes us even more so than normal. I hope you'll feel better soon about it and next cycle will be yours for the taking. Hugs hunni xx

Oh no mylullaby I really had a feeling this was going to be your month, so sorry! Fx for next cycle x

Thanks ladies. Onwards and upwards.

Thanks for hosting the August thread too Sugarpop - it'd be amazing if you got the last bfp of the month with your last HPT! Good luck for testing tomorrow anyway lovely.

xxx

Thanks ladies. Onwards and upwards.

Thanks for hosting the August thread too Sugarpop - it'd be amazing if you got the last bfp of the month with your last HPT! Good luck for testing tomorrow anyway lovely.

xxx

Thanks chick! Fingers crossed but I think I will be in September testing thread soon xx

hey girls, i know I've been a bit quiet but I've been quite unwell. I just wanted to congratulate all the bfp's and wish all the best of luck for the future for the rest of u ladies!! Well done sugarpop on hosting u did a grand job babe! I on the other hand will big u all farewell for a while as we've decided to give ttc a break and think things over. I'll pop bk to see how everyone gets on next month xx

I am so sorry mylullaby. I was really hoping you would have your prediction come true. Fx for your next cycle xx

Tested today ladies, BFN. Not like I am suprised. Don't feel pregnant at all lol

Oh no! I was waiting for you to post :( So sorry Sugar, theres still a chance as AF isn't here yet, but I know thats not what you're thinking. Big hugs xx :hugs:

Oh no! Fingers crossed you're not in limbo for too much longer and you either get your bfp or af soon xxx you're not out yet though xxx

Sorry to hear you've been unwell Gemzy, hope you're feeling better now. Look after yourself, you never know things may happen if you are not actually trying. x

So sorry Sugarpop for the bfn, and a big thank you for hosting August x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back