Honoured to be posting here!! :-)

Milly76

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!

After getting my first ever BFP yesterday, I am sooo chuffed to be joining Tri1!! Wow!! This is crazy!!

For those that don't know me - I am 37, and been with my OH for 4.5 years. Came off the pill after 19 years last August!

Am so excited to be sharing this mental journey with you all!!

Just about to sort out my ticker, but think I am 4+5 today! :)

xxx

Yay congrats welcome to tri 1 the ladies are fab and so supportive hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxx

Congrats and welcome to tri 1! :) x

Yey milly, we are exact same 4wks and 3 days :) xx

Hey ladies!!

After getting my first ever BFP yesterday, I am sooo chuffed to be joining Tri1!! Wow!! This is crazy!!

For those that don't know me - I am 37, and been with my OH for 4.5 years. Came off the pill after 19 years last August!

xxx

Hi Milly

How exciting, welcome to Tri 1.

I have similar story - I was 38 at the end of April, came off the pill after 20 years in Sept last year. I'm now 9 weeks tomorrow but haven't managed to work out how to put a ticker on, I tried, I don't think it worked. I'm not very good an anything technical like that :)

I hope you have a happy and stressfree pregnancy! x

Hey ladies!!

xxx

Hi Milly

I have similar story - I was 38 at the end of April, came off the pill after 20 years in Sept last year. I'm now 9 weeks tomorrow but haven't managed to work out how to put a ticker on, I tried, I don't think it worked. I'm not very good an anything technical like that :)

Thanks Beanie - and congrats to you too

If u click on my ticker it will take you to the page and you can then create your own and attach the link into your signature. It took me a few goes to get it to work!!

xx

Hi Milly congratulations! I've just had my first bfp too!

Hey ladies!!

xxx

Hi Milly

Thanks Beanie - and congrats to you too

If u click on my ticker it will take you to the page and you can then create your own and attach the link into your signature. It took me a few goes to get it to work!!

xx

I've tried it so many times and it just says invalid file when I copy and paste the code! I've tried with both the html and the bb code and tried the smallest sized one too.... still doesn't work?! Thanks though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back