Honeymoon bfp!!

paige23

Reaction score
Found out that I am pregnant on my honeymoon!
We were casually trying for no 2 the months leading up to the wedding. Was feeling icky the two weeks before our wedding which I put down to nerves. I put myself at 4 weeks and three days! So early to have found out! Me and my oh are so excited and still in shock! Should I retest again in a few days to make sure or would you just get to the docs etc? 😃

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-04-21-10-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-04-21-10-34.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 53
Congratulations! I would maybe test tomorrow just for reassurance to see the line get darker but that's just what I would be doing. Good luck how exciting! Xxx

Congratulations! AF came to visit on the 2nd night of my honeymoon so I was tortured throughout. I would much preferred this news!

Congrats! Those lines look great that is a def :bfp: what a lovely gift for your honeymoon! Xx

Thank you ladies! Will try and hold off to re test until Saturday. Gives it longer for those hormones to double ��. I'm still I'm shocked do not feel pregnant at the slightest yet.
I agree much better news than af! That's what I've been preparing for! Can't wait to get back on the forum again! X

Congratulations!

I found out at 3w and surprisingly so far it has flown in!!

Good luck, have a nice honeymoon and healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxxx

Knew that I wouldn't be able to wait until tomorrow. Very pleased with my line though! Off to the doctor for me haha 😊 x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-06-08-57-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-08-57-12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90