honestly if one more person says to me....

k8_005

Reaction score
But you aren't even due yet I'm gunna scream hubby included. People say it I'm sure to wind me up. They askhow iI am do the whole you poor thing in this heat and ask if iv had any signs and what I'm doing while off n to enjoy the rest. Iv decided I'm bored of the waiting game now I know I'm not due till Tuesday and if I make a comment like I'm ready to have baby now or say I'm going for walks or curry to get things moving along I get "but you aren't even due yet" how can you be fed up of waiting. Grrrrr

totally with ya on this one!! im not as far along as you but these last two weeks iv had ENOUGH!! lol i want him out i feel mahoosive! so iv started me 10 min walks a day cuz thats alls i can manage! lol and drinkin me raspberry leaf. basically everythin i can do to try get things movin. i keep sayin im gonna buy a exercise ball but i honestly dont think il be bothered to use it! lol xx

I'm due Monday and also fed up already and want her out! I try not to moan on at people about it because I'm afraid of getting the same response haha! Xx

Poor you guys - i am way off but finding this weather hard. I want it over with NOW already so god knows how i will feel in a few weeks!

Im sick of random people saying ohhh you must be struggling in this heat! Feel like telling them where to go!hax

oh ive been trying loads since 37 weeks...but everyone is saying to me oh cmon when are u gonna have this baby and calling me every day asking do u think today will be the day etc...im like thinking i could still have another 3 weeks of this :/

haha think im the only one on here that wants to go over lol getting induced the 31st if Henry doesn't come before and my oh is back on the 1st august from work, staaay in Henry for another 12 days!!! Technically term is 37 weeks to 42 weeks anyways xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back