Home Waxing

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Hey girls :)
I'm getting bored of shaving and I don't think I could afford to go to a salon to get waxed so I'm thinking about doing it at home, I've never waxed at home before. Where all do yous wax yourself and what brand etc do you use?

Oh and some tips on doing it would be good please? :)

Xx

I can't help much, I've only done it once but I'm too much of a wimp to pull off more than one strip. I can't inflict that kind of pain on myself. :)

I just use the strips from tesco (veet) which you heat in your hands (or use the hair dryer like me) they are pretty good but can be difficult if your doing your bikini line! Legs and under arms are easy and it lasts soooo much longer than shaving! Everytime I wax there are fewer hairs to do.

Oh god I couldn't ever wax myself! I actually think it works out cheaper to have it done in a salon as I'd just waste the home wax kit by not being able to pull it off & making a mess! It's only £10-£15 for a Brazilian depending on where you live & you can get away with having it done once a month x

I pulled off one wax strip... It was awful.
Never again... It's difficult to do it to yourself I think!and god if you pull it wrong oh it burns a lot!
X

I wax my legs and use the veet easywax electrical roll on, you plug it into the mains and it heats up the wax. I'm a real baby about pain and had never waxed before but manage this quite well and it does last. Only thing I would say is leave it longer to heat then the 20mins they say.

Thanks girls, a lot of mixed feelings about waxing haha! I'm def gonna give it a go to see how I fair out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back