Home Bargains is AMAZING!!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
we have got some right boo boo bargains this afternoon...

if you have one near you.....go!!!!

from wipes to changing mats to sterilisers to bottle sets.......soooooooo cheap!!!

nappies are sooo cheap and wipes..i could go on and on...

you'd think i was on commission but am genuinely just shocked at how cheap. everything is proper branded stuff too.... :D

i got a gorgeous little snowsuit....£6 and a snuggle robe for bath time which is so cute and soft....£3!!!

will post a pic in a min of the suit xxx

I always walk past this shop but will deffo call in next time xx

I love home bargains!!! It's really good for toiletries and sweets too! Every time I go shopping I have to pop in there to get loads lol

yeah...i got shampoo and conditioner at about a quarter of the price we pay at tesco and colgate toothbrushes........absolute bargains..

I love home bargains ! We have 3 near me I'm always popping in for things.

Last edited:
I'd never heard of this store before this forum - just discovered theres one in aberdeen - might have a wander in though. xxx

here is the snowsuit.....so cute :) :love:

Attachments

• boo boo snowsuit.jpg
    boo boo snowsuit.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 36
we have got some right boo boo bargains this afternoon...

if you have one near you.....go!!!!

from wipes to changing mats to sterilisers to bottle sets.......soooooooo cheap!!!

nappies are sooo cheap and wipes..i could go on and on...

you'd think i was on commission but am genuinely just shocked at how cheap. everything is proper branded stuff too.... :D

i got a gorgeous little snowsuit....£6 and a snuggle robe for bath time which is so cute and soft....£3!!!

will post a pic in a min of the suit xxx

I love home and bargain last week I decided to go and and buy Sma baby formula (First infant milk) and they had the full size tin on offer for 5.99, in the likes of Asda it was over 8 quid a tin xx

I love home bargains, its the only place i can get my GUM Shampoo and conditioner (well without paying about £5 each for them) The branded stuff is so cheap its amazing x

i also love this shop, we have one in Rhyl near me and its awesome.

I went in and brought some tins of First SMA milk too :)
So much cheaper : )x

Ahh Home Bargains is great! I don't go in as often as I should really.

Does anyone know if they sell any other formula aswell as SMA?

Love Home Bargains too! theres one 2 doors away from the shop i work in, the temptation is unreal!

Bit early for us all yet but they also do the branded baby weaning stuff really really cheap too!! xxxx

We have recently just got one :yay: had a quick gander today, some things I had to look twice at I was like, it couldn't be that cheap lol x

Never heard if the store and can see there's not one near me. Might take a gander online instead.

Bottletops...............nearest one to me is 50 miles away!!!

For the girls who live too far from one. Is there a B&M near you? It's pretty much the same thing, though they have a better range of preschool type toys as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back