Holy moly!! Back/bum pain

LeaAnn

Reaction score
Hoping for some advice please. Developed a bad pain in my lower left back/left bum cheek, could it be a trapped nerve maybe caused by babies position? Hurts like hell. Any ideas?

Had my first bout of leg cramp last night too, feeling in the wars a bit :(

Hey, I had that today but it cleared when I stretched it out. I used to have sciatica years ago and that's what it felt like so I'm guessing it's a trapped nerve thing :( x

Sounds like sciatica chick. Mention to your midwife next time and they can arrange some physio for you see if that helps xx

Sounds like baby is Lyon on ur sciatic nerve x

Thanks girls. It's still there this morning but not quite so bad, I will see how I go over the weekend x

I had this too - its horrid. I spoke to my mid wife about it last week and she said to stretch out, go on all fours and stretch/rock forwards and backwards and she also said to take paracetamol. By the time I saw her it had past and then had a couple of tweaks yesterday but the last stint lasted about a week. I was nearly in tears a couple of time. I found it easiest to keep moving rather than sit still for long periods of time.

hope it passes soon - hoovering hurt me the most, so get OH to do it!!! x

Been to the docs and he referred me for physio, and I should get an appointment Monday. He said it was the ligaments n hip bones moving, he did give it a name bit I can't remember it. Pregnancy brain!

I have to rest too, so no housework for me. One plus :)

Pgp I think it is. Sorry tri hopping but I have had this for a few weeks but its very off and on and today is bringing me to tears so was seeing if any if you ladies had any tips to relieve it. Mines in my left buttock. Agony :(

Classic sciatica, as long as you are going to the loo ok and no change in leg reflexes no need to see drs.

That's where mine is too. Have you been to the docs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back