Holy cow bleeding as well

VikkkiR

Reaction score
Just rang out of hours, waiting call back, each time I wipe there's red/brown blood, not dark brown but not bright red yet more red than brown. Terrified :shakehead: got a bad feeling as I didn't feel pregnant when I woke this morning. Deja vu for me sadly. Can anyone offer a glimpse of hope? x

Oh Hun not everyone who has experienced bleeding has resulted in having a MC, fingers crossed all is ok xx

That's exactly what I had During the week. Rang EPU and they booked me an appointment immediately. Think I panicked more because they booked the appointment so I thought that they thought something was wrong. Mind games! Anyway had scan day after bleeding started and all ok. Strong heart beat, no sign of bleeding in my uterus. I'm sure you will be ok. They said a lot of people have early bleeds / spotting. Could be implantation, or sensitive cervix.

Might be worth asking for a scan for peace of mind?

I've bled twice in this pregnancy which I was petrified as I've had 2 miscarriages & I'm now 14 weeks xxx

Thank you ladies. Spoke to a nurse I've opted to stay at home for now. Been told to ring GP Monday morning for urgent referral for a scan. Fingers and toes crossed. Not overly optimistic but prepared for the worst. Resting today now xxxx

Oh hun, really hope you are ok, i had bleeding that was brown/red blood and lasted all weekend around 6wks and all was fine so fx your guna b ok.

Michelle. x

Bled yesterday and had the all clear this afternoon

Get checked out - I'm sure it will be ok xx

I bled at 7+2 and 14+5 and thankfully all was well. It is such a worry. Hope all is ok.

I bled at 8 weeks and then again at 11 weeks, proper gushing out at 11 weeks but baby is still ok, I'm still bleeding now from then, is brown discharge and occasionally some red but Iv been for 3 scans and everything's fine, they have just told me that some women do bleed and its one of those things! X

I bled at 7 weeks and everything was fine. Fingers crossed this is the case for you xxxx

I bled at 11 weeks, it was thick black/dark red blood.. That turnt bright red. Was quite a bit..
Went for scan baby was fine, :) still is doing well now.
They couldn't find any reason for the bleeding either! Then I had blood at 15 weeks again no reason but apparently that time it wasn't PV bleeding.

So stay positive my FX for you and little one
Xxx

I bled at four weeks. Six and seven. Due to uti's, group strep b and implantation. I'd advise to get checked for peace of mind x

Thank you for responding ladies, I really do appreciate it. Feeling very vulnerable at the mo.
had awful shock at 3pm, 16 month old dd woke up from a nap and got leg stuck fast in the bars of her cot, we couldnt free her without damaging her and had to saw the bars off the cot, she was crying, I was crying....she's ok now though playing with daddy on her swing. Still bleeding, tummy aching as is lower back. Going to bed for a few hours. Thanks again lovelies xx

Oh dear I hope she's okay!! What a frightening thing to think off. You rest hun hope it stops soon x

Oh my gosh what an awful day for you! Glad she is ok now. When my son was a baby he got stuck in a safety 1st swivel bath seat as he was only 7 months too! And he was stuck for like 25 minutes ( was on my own) and had to ring my OH and mum from work. Screamed the house down and awful bruises. Sorry totally different I know but it's horrible isn't it! Hope the bleeding stops for you. If if gets worse definitely get checked out for peace of mind but saying that every time I have been checked out for bleeding they just referred me for a scan but my local EPU is referral only but I know some areas aren't. Sorry for rambling hope you're ok! Xx

Poor you hope the bleeding stops soon, but so many reassuring stories to keep you sane x.

How are you this mornjng?
I had a bleed and 6 weeks but thankfully it was just bean snuggling in. I then had some more spotting last week and I'm 11 weeks got to have a scan tomorrow. Try not to worry too much it could be nothing. I had a mmc last year so know how scary it can be. With my bleed at 6 weeks I lost all my symptoms and was convinced it was the end, however on the morning of the scan I woke up feeling sick! My symptoms have been a couple of days on, a couple of days off. FX all is ok for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back