Holidays

First Baby White

Reaction score
Hello.
Are any of you going away before baby is born and if so where???
We really want a holiday but just cant decide where to go!!!
I also wanted us to go for a pamper weekend but they seem to be just as expensive as a fortnight abroad for 1 night lol!!!
I have become so tight since becoming pregnant :)

I wish I was but I don't finish school till I am 38 weeks (well 36 as 2 of those are easter hols but I don't see me going away then).

I get a long weekend in feb but thats it :(

we are going to somerset for a week in april (baby due in may)

Me and my OH are going to the Dom Rep in two weeks - for two weeks.

I can not wait :cheer:

I might go away after the baby is born - go see my grandad and auntie in Wales then go over to france to see my gran

We're going down to devon to visit my family for a week at the end of feb. I'll be 31 weeks then :D

ive just booked two nights in a hotel in Dumfries in two weeks time. Best western have reduced rates at this time of year since hotels are mostly quiet in January and February.

With waiting for baby and a house move I'm so stressed out and I can't wait for somebody else to do the breakfast and to be able to generally chill out completely :D

Oh id love to go on holiday
To lie in the sun abroad or explore the countryside in britian with my man. Cornwall mabye
We where going to have 2 hols this year
Backpacking from one end to the other THE SOUTH DOWNS.
And a National Trust holiday where we help conserve the natural enviroment such as dry stone walling, digging out old overgrown ponds planting or coppicing the trees.ect
But of course both had to be cancelled i can hardly trapes across the downs with big bump and the National trust hol would be to physicaly demanding.
And last september we were going to go over to Gibralta for a hol my Sister lives out there.
But i found out i was pregnant and i wasnt sure about beeing able to fly in the first 3 mnths so we cancelled that to. :(

I'm waiting for little one to arrive, then I'm gonna spend the whole of Whitsun and the summer holidays at our caravan in beautiful Mid Wales. I know its not everyone's cup of tea but theres a club and restaurant, a pool and adventure play grounds, the beach and my son has loads of freinds down there and mart can come down at the weekends. His parents live down the road so if I'm struggling they can step in to the breach. I can't wait!!.

Nope no holiday for us :(

but then I am 29 weeks :cheer:

would have liked to have gone away but priorities have changed and money is tight... dont think i would go away in last trimester now anyway...

each to their own....

Not going on holiday either now or ever with a small child!!

No, but seriously, OH is saving his holiday entitlement till Connie is here and then we'll see how we feel about going away with a baby... you never know what it's going to be like till you try it I guess!

thinking of doing rwo weeks driving in Ireland when i am 27 - 29 weeks. Hopefully being start of season will be quiet so wont need to pre book accomodation giving flexibility on the actual distance travelled each day.

Sandi

P.S. i am getting tight with money since preggers to.

Luckily we found out we were pregnant the day before our big trip to Asia. We really enjoyed ourselves because we knew this was the last bit of travelling we would be doing for some considerable years.

We went to Spain at New Year, but that wasn't really a holiday as we had to go with ALL the in-laws! :shock:

We are planning to go away for a weekend to a nice hotel in the country when I start my maternity leave as it will be the last chance to be away together for a while (I don't feel brave enough to leave my child for a whole weekend.)

timsmom said:
I'm waiting for little one to arrive, then I'm gonna spend the whole of Whitsun and the summer holidays at our caravan in beautiful Mid Wales. I know its not everyone's cup of tea but theres a club and restaurant, a pool and adventure play grounds, the beach and my son has loads of freinds down there and mart can come down at the weekends. His parents live down the road so if I'm struggling they can step in to the breach. I can't wait!!.

It my cup of tea
i love the open air and exploring nature Wales i a lovely country. We went to North Wales on hols a few years ago climed Snowdon and enjoyed the beautiful countryside.

Happybunny said:
We are planning to go away for a weekend to a nice hotel in the country when I start my maternity leave as it will be the last chance to be away together for a while (I don't feel brave enough to leave my child for a whole weekend.)

That sounds perfect! Might see if someone will take me away before I give birth ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back