Holidays

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by K X, Oct 15, 2005.

1. K X

K X Well-Known Member

This might sound silly, but I am due my 1st baby on Jan 28th, will it be okay to take a baby on holiday to Majorca at the end of June? I know all about being careful with the sun etc, but I am so depressed just now, my tummy is like a railway station with train lines, and my ankles, well you can't actually see them. Never thought i'd get the swollen ankles til I was atleast 7 months, but hey, socks are now cutting off my circulation!

It's been one of those down days, with my friends stressing about their weight (you know how bad it is being a size bloody 10!) and what they are going to wear for Xmas parties. And there's me two tonne Tess who looks like I am about to xplode any minute!!

Anyone else feel crap sometimes?

Hugs

K xx

Me 22
    OH 21

2. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Hello

I don't see why it would be a problem. You can fly with a baby after the first week although it's better to wait until they've had their first injectoins (my midewife said at 12 weeks I think).

I was planning to go to Pakistan with my huband in March but we'll see how things go.

Everyone feels bad sometimes. My ankles have stared swelling this week and I have started getting stretch marks on my tummy. The proud scars of motherhood I say!

Take care,
    Louise