Holiday for 1 yr old

jennywren

Reaction score
Were going away to Gran Canaria in April fo OH's 30th and Orans 1st for 2 weeks so just starting to get organised as realised today its only 12 weeks away (darn must get on that pesky diet :shock: ) so what will I need. He is on cows milk and proper food so I know I dont need to take anything like that, this is my list so far.....it will prob be 25 degrees on average...

Baby Sun shade for beach
BabyBanz
some kind of UV protection suit & hat
Calpol and Teething powder should the worse happen!
Buggy with parasol
Sheet for cot (nicer to have your own sheet for babys cot IMO)

thats all I can think of right now.

I always take my own travel cot, nappies, wipes, cups- bowls -spoons, toys, all in one uv suits are brill for the beach, u dont have to cover them in sun cream all the time

i have started for our holiday and got some insect repleelent for him also i am going to take some dioralight just incase

hope you have a great time

take contraception you know what happened last time you went abroad :wink:

cloud9 said:

FPMSL just spat me tea out on the computer, forgot about that........thanks for the tip :lol:

mary70 said:
I always take my own travel cot, nappies, wipes, cups- bowls -spoons, toys, all in one uv suits are brill for the beach, u dont have to cover them in sun cream all the time

Wont beable to take travel cot on plane with the luggage as well as already have the buggy, besides he just screams when we put him in it in this country, recon he will be the same over there lol, we have asked for a cot in the apt. I would presume I can buy the big brands of nappies / wipes over there no? spoons, bowls etc, good idea cheers!

cloud9 said:

Can.....not.....stop....laughing......might.......pee :rotfl:

Depend on your apt etc, but maybe baby monitor?
Take little swimmers nappies in case you can't get them out there maybe?

Emmylou said:
Depend on your apt etc, but maybe baby monitor?
Take little swimmers nappies in case you can't get them out there maybe?

ooo god idea about the apt as the bedrooms are upstairs, and little swimmers........good thinking batman......2 for A fiver in asda at the moment better get stocked up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back