Holiday/break with 3 year old in UK

Reaction score
I'm looking for suggestions on places in the UK to take my 3 year old.

I have 7 weeks off so i'm looking to visit a number of places with in this time.

thank you in advance

We went to Blackpool with our 18 month old last year. It was a really nice, simple family holiday. We paid £398 for all three of us including travel, bed, breakfast, evening meal and admission to the tower. It was really fun! A three year old would enjoy it too i think

We're going to Llandudno for 5 days next month as a big family get away, however, Centre Parcs are meant to be great for youngens x

Last edited:
thank you for the suggestion, I had previous though of stopping here on route to peppa pig land

We did Centre Parcs a few weeks back and trying out Butlins Just for Tots holiday in 3 weeks with our 3 year old.

CP has plenty to keep the little ones entertained however I found it really expensive. The price you pay is for accommodation and that's it. You pay extra for food and all the activities (except the big swimming area which is free).

Haven holidays are very tot friendly too and a fraction of the price of centre parcs x

Pop up here to the Lake District, we have lots of things to do and places to see with some good food along the way!

The Lake District is a good idea it's lovely. Whitbys lovely to, there's loads to do in the North York moors

We've just got back from a few days in Alton Towers with my almost 3 year old and friends of ours and their 3 and a half year old, it was fantastic! Esp if your wee one likes CBeebies as there is CBeebies Land which is toddler paradise! My wee boy was tall enough (just over 0.9m) to go on a few rides in the park itself like the runaway mine train and water rapids. We stayed in the Alton Towers enchanted forest lodges, they sleep up to 5, it's a king size bed and a room at the back with bunk beds and a pull out bed. The lodges were so cute and all elf themed. There was a good play park and obviously you are near the park itself. We got a good deal as it was out with school hols and was a tues-fri.

We have also been to center parcs which is fab but pricey unless you go off peak or get a deal xxx

Drayton Manor in the Midlands has Thomas Land if your LO is a fan (great day if not too). Zoo's are great and there's loads, seaside (Devon / Cornwall are my favourites from where we've been).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back