Holiday/break with 3 year old in UK

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by 1009, May 16, 2016.

1. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for suggestions on places in the UK to take my 3 year old.

I have 7 weeks off so i'm looking to visit a number of places with in this time.

thank you in advance

2. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

We went to Blackpool with our 18 month old last year. It was a really nice, simple family holiday. We paid £398 for all three of us including travel, bed, breakfast, evening meal and admission to the tower. It was really fun! A three year old would enjoy it too i think

3. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

We're going to Llandudno for 5 days next month as a big family get away, however, Centre Parcs are meant to be great for youngens x

#3 KeelyT90, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  4. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

thank you for the suggestion, I had previous though of stopping here on route to peppa pig land

5. Rooster30

Rooster30 Well-Known Member

We did Centre Parcs a few weeks back and trying out Butlins Just for Tots holiday in 3 weeks with our 3 year old.

CP has plenty to keep the little ones entertained however I found it really expensive. The price you pay is for accommodation and that's it. You pay extra for food and all the activities (except the big swimming area which is free).

6. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

Haven holidays are very tot friendly too and a fraction of the price of centre parcs x

7. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Pop up here to the Lake District, we have lots of things to do and places to see with some good food along the way!

8. El1en

El1en Well-Known Member

The Lake District is a good idea it's lovely. Whitbys lovely to, there's loads to do in the North York moors

9. Kay Kay

Kay Kay Well-Known Member

We've just got back from a few days in Alton Towers with my almost 3 year old and friends of ours and their 3 and a half year old, it was fantastic! Esp if your wee one likes CBeebies as there is CBeebies Land which is toddler paradise! My wee boy was tall enough (just over 0.9m) to go on a few rides in the park itself like the runaway mine train and water rapids. We stayed in the Alton Towers enchanted forest lodges, they sleep up to 5, it's a king size bed and a room at the back with bunk beds and a pull out bed. The lodges were so cute and all elf themed. There was a good play park and obviously you are near the park itself. We got a good deal as it was out with school hols and was a tues-fri.

We have also been to center parcs which is fab but pricey unless you go off peak or get a deal xxx

10. Becky1

Becky1 Well-Known Member

Drayton Manor in the Midlands has Thomas Land if your LO is a fan (great day if not too). Zoo's are great and there's loads, seaside (Devon / Cornwall are my favourites from where we've been).