hmmm

Tori

Reaction score
I didnt know if this should go in baby names or not cos it kinda is related.

A friend of a friend has just had a baby n called her Decarla (dads names Derek n mums called Carla

I dunno what to feel bout :think: :think:

If id done that Leah would be called Robtoria haa haa

I didnt know if this should go in baby names or not cos it kinda is related.

A friend of a friend has just had a baby n called her Decarla (dads names Derek n mums called Carla

I dunno what to feel bout :think: :think:

If id done that Leah would be called Robtoria haa haa

mine would be andimberley!! dnt think it really works for everyone does it. suppose its a good way of getting a unique name as long as you n OH have suitable names.

xxxx

mine would be andimberley!! dnt think it really works for everyone does it. suppose its a good way of getting a unique name as long as you n OH have suitable names.

xxxx

Well I know a Michealina, Donalda, Angusina, Donella....the list could go on. :rotfl:

My step Grandmother was caleed Matthew-Ina and my Grandad was called David. When my Mother was pregnant with me they came up with Matthew-Ina Divina. :rotfl:

Thank goodness my parents saw sense. :rotfl:

Well I know a Michealina, Donalda, Angusina, Donella....the list could go on. :rotfl:

My step Grandmother was caleed Matthew-Ina and my Grandad was called David. When my Mother was pregnant with me they came up with Matthew-Ina Divina. :rotfl:

Thank goodness my parents saw sense. :rotfl:

My daughter would be Mardeb? lol
No thanks ha
Its like Jordans baby?

My daughter would be Mardeb? lol
No thanks ha
Its like Jordans baby?

haha i think timica is quite nice actually!!

mine would be Clairmark or marlaire

haha i think timica is quite nice actually!!

mine would be Clairmark or marlaire

this thread is making me PMSL

Jake would have been Nave (or Navid) or Datalie (or Dat) :rotfl:

this thread is making me PMSL

Jake would have been Nave (or Navid) or Datalie (or Dat) :rotfl:

Also, my sister was going to call her son a mixture of hers and t**tfaces last names... McKidey :shock: The whole family spent months talking her out of that one, thank god too lol. Now he is good old Jaden :D

Also, my sister was going to call her son a mixture of hers and t**tfaces last names... McKidey :shock: The whole family spent months talking her out of that one, thank god too lol. Now he is good old Jaden :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back