Hmmm.....(updated re Cheri22!)

choklatemunky

Reaction score
Well, some of you many have seen on other threads, that first I thought I may have missed ov, and then I thought maybe I wasnt going to ov as my ferning device hadnt picked anything up despite changes in my CM :? . Yesterday morning it was still no ferning so I was getting worried, as that was Day 20 and thats when I ov'd last month.

Yesterday was a really crappy day at work, I went to get a couple of xmas presents at lunchtime and came back all despondent and generally peed off with people as EVERYONE seemed to be getting in the way and not being at all polite or moving when I asked to get past them :evil: .... so I was pretty down by the time I got home -then after that I took my Mum to the shops as she doesnt have a car (and it was late night shopping) and we just seemed to take ages to get nowhere and both ended up getting a bit stressed - then when I got home I got a phone call from her saying her phone had messed up and she had lost all of the texts on it (some of which she had wanted to keep) and she was really upset - it really just seemed to be one of those days. :( (ooh sorry this was longer than I thought it was going to be :roll: ).

I realised I hadnt had any dinner so went to make some toast and then something made me think, ooh (as I hadnt eaten or drunk anything for a couple of hours) I'll just test again, cos I have just been doing it in the mornings as you arent allowed to eat or drink anything for three hours before hand so there arent that many opportunitys through the day if youre like me and always hungry at the moment :oops:

ANYWAY (Yes I am getting to the point now) it came up with the ferning! :cheer: So naturally (although he was half asleep as it was pretty late by this point and he has to get up early) I ran into the bedroon to tell DH (and tbh the news seemed to perk him up a bit if ya know what I mean :wink:). Still got ferning this morning so will be pouncing on him again tonight - poor thing! :rotfl: I bet he will be gutted :rotfl:

So basically, altho it was the crappest day, the evening actualy had some good news and Im MUCH happier today! :D

Well, after me feeling really positive and happy this morning.....I got this!!!!!!! :shock:

Hi

Sorry for the delay. I would have had yours done sooner, but gmail links emails together and moved yours to the 8th! I am trying to limit that happening, but sometimes it still gets through.

What I am seeing is BOY and DECEMBER :shock: so this would be either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

I see a kind and gentle little boy, someone who is very good with getting to know people, an amazing listener and really does seem to remember what people like and what they dont like. I think that you will find that he has a great laugh, someone who is always light hearted and willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. Never quick to judge and goes with how he feels about certain things. He really trusts his instincts.

I think that you will find that he is someone who just seems to love to walk around. From the minute he learns to walk he just not seem to stop. Always out and about, Does not really want to go in the stroller, and would rather jsut walk beside it holding on to it, especially when his sister is born :shock: . Feels "proud" to be the big brother helping to guide the stroller.

When it comes to career paths, I see your son working in the post office.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 22, they will have two girls of their own,

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

OMFG! I was so worried that she had taken so long to answer as she didnt see me having a baby at all - and she has already predicted 2!!!!!!

:cheer: WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cheer:

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Everything crossed for you

crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.