Hmmm. Interesting one! *Update pg2*

AgentM

Reaction score
Why has Oliver started to hump things?!!! If there is a cushion on the floor, or a teddy bear, he'll lie on top of it and thrust his hips as if he's humping it. Obviously he doesn't know the meaning of it, but why on earth is he doing it??? I also noticed him doing it in his sleep last night too. I think it's bloody funny, but it's starting to get embarrassing. Especially when we were at relatvies for christmas!

Last edited:
:rofl: I have no idea... sounds quite cute though :lol:

:rotfl: have you got a dog he may be copying? or something he has seen on tv? :rotfl: i cant stop laughing oh dear! x x

:rotfl: have you got a dog he may be copying? or something he has seen on tv? :rotfl: i cant stop laughing oh dear! x x
No! No dogs or anything. I don't think he would have seen it on tv. And he certainly hasn't seen us doing it! I accused the childminder the other day! I asked her to stop shagging her hubby in front of the kids as it was having a detrimental affect on their devlopment!!!! :rofl:

:rotfl: o dear haha maybe he is just dancing in his own way? zander bumps up and down lol thats all i can think off x

He's a bloke....no seriously THATS a new one on me! :lol:

:rofl: and loving the childminder comment!

We havent reached the humping stage.....yet?

I just spat my pepsi out reading this :rofl: Maybe it just feels good? lol xx

No! No dogs or anything. I don't think he would have seen it on tv. And he certainly hasn't seen us doing it! I accused the childminder the other day! I asked her to stop shagging her hubby in front of the kids as it was having a detrimental affect on their devlopment!!!! :rofl:

Sorry, but the image is making me :rotfl: heheheh Hope he stops soon!

Bloody hell, he's STILL at it!!! :rofl: Yesterday, he was at it with his My First Laptop. Every time he thrust his hips at it, it beeped! Beep, beep, beep...........beep, beep. I can't stop laughing at him!!

my brother use to do something like that lol but he would sit on his bum, i know he wasnt shuffling on his bum. when i whatched him it was so funny then i realised he was trying to dance lol when ever music came on tv lol

I asked my friend with a little boy who did this, and she said "the only way to stop it is to absolutely ignore it" Harder to do than say, I know, but I'd be running out of the room laughing my backside off! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back