hmm?

kayuki123

Reaction score
i am 6dpo and had a very strange night last night as i couldnt sleep... (think that was down to the new matress topper and had some cola before i went bed bad mistake! lol) either way i sleep on my front and when ever i rolled onto it i had a dull feeling around my tummy like i needed the loo but diddnt. and also had slight twinges there too. so much so i had to come down stairs and watch some tv.
i feel that im over reacting and reading too much into this and feel silly for it. im due to start AF on sun i think.
hope every one are ok :D
xxxx

Ooo hard to say until Sunday really! If u are late then it's a possible sign, not alot u can do until then but wait Hun! X

hey hun. its horrible! it was such a strange feeling! waiting till sun is gonna be hard i think! a whole 7 days! lol ive been looking at other threads and tww is by far the hardest thing as i dont know what to expect! i feel for the other girls too! congrats on your little one btw twinkles! :D xxx

Thanks hun! Believe me u have a lot of waiting coming up.....first the wait to test, then if u get ur BFP u have to wait to see doc, then wait for midwife appointment, then wait to give bloods, wait for scan!!!! I'm waiting to hear from midwife so only 2 steps ahead of u!! Get used to waiting!!! Good luck, will be stalking to see if u test......fx for BFP lovely!! X

omg really? i have a friend on here she hasnt long left only 11wks to go! and i remember for her waiting for her first scan...its not nice....i didnt realise how much waiting was involved! lol oh dont worry if there wiil be a bfp im gonna say hehe thank you hun for your advice!:D xxx

TTC and being pregnant is all about patience and perserverance - both things you need in bucketloads to be a good parent :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha very true, non of us like waiting tho, it's not in our genes!!!!! x

Good luck! I'm due AF on Sunday too! Going to test Wednesday though and again Saturday if it's negative due to us having a house party on saturday night!

I swear I've got ms and my nipples are killing me!!

Good luck xx I hope you get your bfp xxx

Carnet that is very true :) but it is hell waiting lol!mrsR woul it be ok to test on weds? Would it be too early?i might just do it on sun? If i can wait that long!lol good luck though hun let me know how it all goes!:) i def will:) xxx

up date girls! :D im 8dpo got my dates wrong the last time doh! and today i have ovulation like pain on my left side. its on and off. )like a mild cramp/ache) and yesterday in work i had a sicky feeling all day....and i know for a fact that you cant feel ill till later on....:S ive also been having on and off light headedness too. before being on the pill i can never remember having these symptoms. was on contraception since 17/18 now 26 :) :S can any one help?
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back