Hmm, what do you think?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
So, for the last couple of days now I've been convincing myself that my tummy is getting harder, so I've tricked myself into thinking my bump is coming out.

The thing is though, I'm only 14 weeks & 5 days, could it be possible to get a bump this early? This is also my first pregnancy and I've heard that first pregnancy bumps take longer to develop? Alsoooo... I stand up my tummy feels hard and round, I lay down it feels "normal" again, I sit down and it just looks like I have a flabby tum! :')

What do you ladies think, am I just getting over excited?

Thanks!
Laura. :wave: xxx

Last edited:
No it probably is. It's my first time too and only the past two weeks has my belly been hard in the mornings. I think when baby's smaller its got more fat and muscle in front of it so you can't feel if and when it gets bigger its all stretched. If that makes sense haha. X

I'm 15 weeks and have a VERY noticeable bump! I have never been skinny but I definitely have a pregnant belly and not just a food baby sticking out.

People that I hadn't told have now guessed and I am finding it really hard to hide the evidence. I've had to cut the waist bands of my work trousers because I can't really wear leggings or maxi dresses to the office.

It's my first baby so I surprised it's showing as much as it is however, I have a grapefruit sized cyst on my ovary so it is probably more of that than baby sticking out!!!

xx

I'll have to try and take a picture for you ladies and upload it so you can see what I mean! It's so confusing. :(

I've never really been super skinny, but I've never been really big. I like to say I've got a slim body yet I am still quite curvaceous if that makes sense.

But I'll pop a picture on later! X

Definitely possible. I was showing at that stage, but sometimes a lot and sometimes not so much, it seems to vary quite a lot at that stage.

Well I'm lay in bed now trying to soothe my headache and if I'm honest my tummy feels flat with a slight raise about 2/3cm and wobbly! :/ So not sure at all. X

It does go up and down a lot at this stage.

I don't think you're getting over excited! My tummy feels just slightly harder - only really noticeable when I hug people closely (mostly my OH!). I had it this early last time (which was my first).

Like I said, I'll have to post a picture for you to see what I mean! :') x

I can feel my tummy harden but that's becos bump is sticking bum up lol x

Im sixteen weeks tomorrow and my bump is massive lol when people ask how far I am they are shocked when I say only sixteen weeks xxx

Last edited:
Haha here's mine... TINY! It's a lump not a bump. Xxx

2qu3r7l.jpg

I am quite big! I can't believe it, honestly I used to be tiny with no boobies or anything how I've just exploded lol, I now have boobies!! And a big bum! And a bump!
Here is my most recent picture, you can't really see but I used to have a flat tum and now there's a bump!

image.jpg,

Xxx

I know lol so exciting when you see a bump coming!!xxx

I was shocked more than anything, I had no idea if it was my bump or if I'm just getting fat. :') xxx

I can't wait for it to get bigger, my OH doesn't think it is my bump haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back