Hmm this don't make sence.... Thoughts please

Missbx

Reaction score
So I'm on cd90 and I asked a while ago about going back on the pill for 7 days to bring on Af but people said not to it will mess up my body even more ? It says here you can take the pill to bring on Af ? But I thought it was break though bleeding ??

http://www.simple-remedies.com/home-remedies/menstrual-problems/induce-menstruation-naturally.html

Is there anything I can get herbal to bring on Af? i know i can get something from the doctor but id prefrer to use herbal if I can I've tryed Agnus Castus but Didn't work xx

I don't know about anything herbal - sorry. Didn't want to real and run!

Hope u figure it out, if not, go see your gp!!

xx

I am sure the doctor can prescribe something, have you been to see them regarding your long cycles? X

Edit, sorry didnt read it properly, how about agnus cactus, not sure if will bring on af but have read it can regulate cycles x

Last edited:
How long did you try AC for? It can take a few months to work apparently x

I've just come off the pill ( admittedly now pregnant so but limited in what I can now tell you!)

Yep bleeding straight after stopping the pill is breakthrough bleeding and not a normal period. My first full cycle off was 37 days- not sure how it would have regulated.

Do you have a confirmed diagnosis as to why your cycles are so long? I just read about apple cider vinegar and cinnamon helping pcos

There's another one that mentions these 'Consider taking a quality womens multi with menstrual herbs in it eg chasetree and dong gui. This will help with missed nutrients and the herbs will help balance your hormones. Take this regularly.

There are also other natural remedies and superfoods which can help nutritionally support your body to function optimally - Maca Powder is one'

Hope one of those helps

Last edited:
I went to docs about my cycles being all over the place and doc prescribed me norethisterone. She said this theorectically delays period but once you stop taking it you should get one within a day or two. I was advised to take for a week then stop which would make AF show, then on CD21 of next cycle do it again. Has doc recommended this to you? Fortunately I haven't needed to use so can't say if this works xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back