Hmm, still not sure!

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
So in my previous thread I was confused about if I was getting my bump although what I have is TINY.

When I sit, it turns flabby again.
When I lay down, it is flat again... But not when I lie on my side.
I really ain't sure so here's a picture I took a couple of minutes ago obviously I was standing.

What do you think?

2qu3r7l.jpg

Your defo getting a bump chick!!!! Remember you are early on for first time mum too. Your lovely and neat!!! Now here's to getting bigger! X

There is definitely a definition there :) mines bigger but wobbly at the moment.

Eee! I hope you're right!

Just looking at my tattoo... My god its going to be all stretched! :( x

Have you noticed all your tops seemed to have shrunk and don't come down as low now. That was the first real indicator for me. Between my bump and boobs growing my normal clothes are no longer working!

Now you actually mention it... I had just got out of the bath one evening and I put on a bed t-shirt I haven't worn for a while and I thought "eh, that's weird it must have shrunk" although it has frayed at the bottom it has always been a right fit! :') x

Exactly!! See!!! That is a brilliant sign that your eyes can't trick you with! I'm scared of stretch marks and desperately want control over my body and diet again enjoy your near bump whilst it stays that way :)

Strangely I'm not fussed about stretch marks, I lost a lot of weight in my teen years and I'm covered in stretch marks all over the insides of my legs so it's nothing new to me! :')

Eeee, my little bubba bump! <3 x

I was tiiiiiny until the 3rd trimester, now I've gained two stone and have stretch marks on my hips :( :(

You have a lovely bump xx

Haha, I keep rubbing it I still can't believe he/she is starting to show themselves.

I'm quite shocked that I've started to show at such an early stage, I'm barely in the 2nd Tri! Xxx

Eee! I hope you're right!

Just looking at my tattoo... My god its going to be all stretched! :( x

Don't worry we are in the same boat don't care about stretch marks just don't want them on my tattoo I love it :(

Deffo the start of a bump!! X

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Ill be crying like a baby when it comes to labour haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90