Hiya just started TTC

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hiya girls

Have just started this month, hope Im not hear to long. It took 9 months before so who knows.

good luck TTC and in the nicest possible way...... I hope you don't stay around too long

:hug:

I hope to get more acquainted with you all in 1st Trimester.

Best of luck to everyone

Hello! :wave: I love your daughters name! If I ever get pregnant and have a daughter then we will name her Isobel. :D Not exactly the same I know!

Loola said:
Hello! :wave: I love your daughters name! If I ever get pregnant and have a daughter then we will name her Isobel. :D Not exactly the same I know!

Ah thank you. I totally agree it is a beautiful name but Im biased!! Have you thought of boys names?

Eveadel said:
Loola said:

Ah thank you. I totally agree it is a beautiful name but Im biased!! Have you thought of boys names?

Yes!! Luca! We couldnt think of any boys names that we agreed on, but then I had a dream that I gave birth to a boy and we named him Luca - a name Id never thought about before. We both love it! :D

:wave: Hello! Another TTC buddy! Wishing you lots of babydust xx

Hi,

Welcome back to TTC. I'm also ttc my 2nd, my son was born in June 2006.

Hope you're not here too long :)

Bagpuss17 said:
Hi,

Welcome back to TTC. I'm also ttc my 2nd, my son was born in June 2006.

Hope you're not here too long :)

Hiya, I remember you from when we were pregnant. Hows things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back