Hiya everybody :)

Sammy jo

Reaction score
Hello ladies, yey made it to tri 2 looking forward to getting to know you all :) I'm sam I'm 26 from Stockton and this is our first flump so excited to continue the journey with you all :) xxx

Congratulations and welcome to tri2! I'm also from stockton! Are you James cook or north tees? Xx

Congratulations. I am in Darlington so not too far away from you x

Hey mrs topher! I've gone with north tees but have since heard James cook deliverey suites are much nicer how about you??? Not far at all mrs smith xxx

I'm north tees too but its pretty much on my doorstep as live in norton. The dealings I've had so far with north tees have been lovely so I'm not concerned at moving hospitals. =] how's pregnancy been treating you so far? X

welcome to tri 2 and congrats! :) x x x

Yeh to be honest they've been brilliant with me so can't complain! I had ridiculous sickness from week 6 to 12 which was awful but seems to have settled right down now so that always good :) got our 16 wk app next week so I'm excited for that!! How've you been getting on so far? Xx

Yeh to be honest they've been brilliant with me so can't complain! I had ridiculous sickness from week 6 to 12 which was awful but seems to have settled right down now so that always good :) got our 16 wk app next week so I'm excited for that!! How've you been getting on so far? Xx

I suffered with nausea really badly but didn't turn into actual sickness. Had 16wk apt few weeks back but due to an anterior placenta, they couldn't get heartbeat for me to hear so excited for 20wk scan on fri!! :) FX you get to hear heartbeat next week!! Xx

Aww I bet you were gutted! My friend has her 20 wk scan on Friday as well :) you finding out the sex? Ohh I bet you can't wait xx

No staying team yellow (hopefully) though it is highly appealing to find out! Did your friend find out? X

No she's staying team yellow! It's much more exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back